annex Employee Reviews

not good
dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Easton, PA21 May 2018
the job did not pay anywhere near what i thought they didnt have a schedule only had me working on the weekends past midnight and would some times show up to job and theyd have me leave with out calling first knowing i had to walk a good distance
Pros
free food
Cons
not reliable
I love it here, great place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX15 July 2017
I really like this company but they do not have enough work to keep me busy, I need at least 36 hours a week although I know agencies have slow periods. The hardest part of my job is when we are understaffed the nurses have to pick up a larger patient load.
Pros
good pay, Nice Boss
Cons
not enough work
Cook/ cashier
Cook/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Counter24 August 2016
Haven't been there long, was informed Friday that they are closing, therefor I haven't had adequate time to make a fair review of the management but I enjoyed the work and atmosphere.
Pros
Good co workers/ dedicated
Cons
It went out of business
Fun
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Platteville, WI1 July 2016
Fun and busy environment with many familiar faces. Food and drinks are awesome as well as excellently priced. Laid back management makes work especially fun.
productive and fun environment.
Sale Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MN6 April 2016
My typical day at work i clock in 15 minutes earlier and i finish restocking the floor with new merchandise, i also have a meeting in the morning with the managers and discuss about how the might go and how we can make it better for employees and costumers, we also see the break schedule and the section i am assign to. Noon comes and i open the doors and welcome the customers with smile and information about the deals and new arrivals, as the day goes on i keep the store need and check out the costumers, answer any questions they might have, as well providing good costumer service. As the ending of my sift approaches i start cleaning and organizing the store for any necessary restock so when we open once again it well be organize for a better increasing sales.
Pros
Get two break a day and free lunch every last Wednesday of the month
Cons
No benefits and part-time hours
Vibrant,energetic and fun place
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra4 April 2016
good place to work temporarily. but stuffed with lot of attitude with both good & bad. day of office depends on proprietor's mood.
co-workers are good
Pros
free lunches and picnics
Cons
long hours, groupism
Enjoyable Employment Experience
Lead Beer Tender (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA10 February 2016
Typical day at work started with a heavy flow of things to do. Thankfully, there was enough experienced individuals at most times to cause everything to go smoothly all around. The beers would be flowing, and the food would be frying, the smell of burgers and delicious grub was in the air constantly.
Pros
Fulfilling Work Environment
Cons
Short stagged
Gezeligge werkomgeving met weinig voldoening
Productiemedewerker (Former Employee) –  Maastricht, LI24 January 2016
De mensen waarmee ik samen werkte waren wel oke en mijn bazen zijn altijd goed met mij om gegaan en hadden een goed luistert oor. Alleen het werk wat we deden was saai en je kreeg er geen voldoening uit
all productive work place
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Westchester, NY7 September 2013
good and nice working as a team and some thing alone

every day i learn something new

i like the manager there she is really nice

i love every part of the job it feel real good

when i have to give tech support
Great Co-workers and customers.
Busboy (Former Employee) –  Powers Lake, WI3 September 2013
A typical day would include working with the cook to prepare food for people while cleaning and washing anything I could get my hands on. I learned how to interact with customers with a friendly attitude and a smiling appreciation for them. My co-workers were great. Hardest part was when it was near empty in the place as there wasn't much else to do, the most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be the interaction with customers and co-workers.
Services renderd
Computer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nigeria, Akwa Ibom State, Uyo5 November 2012
The company is government base owned and they are paying on monthly basis Basely computing
Pros
nill
Cons
shortbreak
good work place
network trainee & linux administator (Current Employee) –  noida sec-4427 March 2012
• System Trouble Shooting (Linux & Window OS)
• Training New Enroll Candidates
• Web Server Maintain
• Performing Web Server Security Operations
• Maintain System Firewall & Generating Reports
Pros
free internet surfing
Cons
full hour