Ann Inc. LOFT Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great benefits
Full Time Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IA10 April 2019
They focus heavily on culture, constantly putting effort in to grow as individuals and as a team. I would highly recommend working for this company as they stay true to their values.
Easy going and calm
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  No11 January 2019
Loft is a great job if you are looking for a part time position. Not beneficial if you desire a full time position, that’s only available to store managers and co managers. Only full time employees receive benefits. Culture is good. Management needs work. Overall not so bad it’s an okay job.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Short lunches
friendly, fun, laid back environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Victor, NY16 October 2018
the discount is fantastic, 50% everything, plus extra coupons often. easy to sell products because there was no personal sales goals, upbeat team, good vibes
Pros
50% off discount, breaks for most shifts
Cons
working labor day, july 4th etc
Fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA3 January 2018
I enjoyed working here. I would go back if I could. This company is great. The manager I had in Northgate Seattle location was amazing. The clothes are also high quality.
Fulfilling, Fast Paced, Exciting
Co Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VT7 November 2017
Great place to work. Management was superior with encouragement for growth. Including but not limited to business stats, goals and processes.

Worked with a great team that was dedicated to the success of the business with the key being Client Services.
Pros
Every day was a new adventure
Cons
N/a
Great place depending on managment
Senior Digital Design Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 October 2017
I was able to produce great work and feel like I was a part of company success. There is some truly amazing people working there and you feel like you are part of a team from day one. I left shortly before the company restructured and a lot of people were laid off so it was a highly stressful time. I knew lay offs were coming and the management brought in to conduct the change was tough. I believe, though that chapter is over and current management has shown great leadership.
Pros
Discounts, team bonding, compensation
Cons
Depending on management, it can be very stressful
Not a great fit
Showroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY31 August 2017
The corporate culture was extremely poor. The communication at this company was next to nothing. I never really felt supported by my team or that anything was a collective group effort.
Great place to be.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta8 June 2017
Grow as leader and open 5 new stores with compra y. Felicidades valuable and bring tools to help you grow.
Okay
Sales Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LA13 December 2016
Really enjoyed the ladies I worked with, however, the compensation/ pay wage is awful. With 5 years of experience in retail AND a business degree my pay for a sales lead position was only $11 an hour... The company charges $60 per shirt and pays their employees exactly minimum wage...
ok
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 October 2015
didn't last long at this company. the discounts were good but the managers weren't. part time employees could use some benefits. there really isn't much more to say.
Fun, fashionable, creative environment.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX28 September 2013
Working with clients and communicating advice to help make product disc ions is fun and stress free. Getting busy and becoming overwhelmed with clients is not stress free and sometimes takes away from the fun. As an employee at LOFT, it is easy to grow as a person. There is always room for advancement with this company. Loft tries to keep things simple, and attempts to keep things less complicated, it has it's ups a downs as a business, but if you go into it ready & energized the rare negatives won't phase you. Managers are motivational and always want to help you grow.
Pros
fun fashionable positive environment. jobs advancement opportunities
Cons
hours can be scarce due to low traffic seasons.