Anjappar Chettinad Restaurant

Anjappar Chettinad Restaurant Employee Reviews

Restaurant business helps to develop good network connectivity.

As a new entry to Canada, Anjappar Chettinad has helped a lot to find a balance to meet the expenses. The working environment is good and impulsive. Apart from that the food is really delicious.

Trust Worthy

Its a best working place to enhance yourself with all the customer service activities that make you to feel proud. It has many braches all over the country and cherishes the employees in a right path to succeed in their life.Thir moto is to privide a delicious foods to the customers and satify their needs inturn.

fun workspace

accountant job was very very different & difficult. purchase , sales store workok . salary not satisfied,benefits no. management not supported. ok

Cultural Mix Work Place

Its a Restaurant with Tamil Nadu, Chettinadu Specialty Food. Staff with different Cultural backgrounds in one place makes this place a different and interesting work culture. Great place to learn different culture and languages.

I wasted my time working there for less money. They do not value their staff. Cheaper labor is appreciated.

Value your staff, stop being cheap while paying for labor . Less sweet talk and more benefits would get you better workers in the future. And stop giving staff leftover food which is staying for the whole day, and sometimes the food is kept there openly while cleaning is done by harmful chemicals. Stop treating staff like garbage.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Pay, leftover food given to staff, poor management

only hard work place

very good international company. I learned customer service, motivation, how to improve the business, how to achieving target for sales, customer relations maitaning here my job manager, handling two branches.,

Pros

lunch & dinner ala carte menu only, out door catering also we do

Cons

18 hours duty timing

very Interesting work place

Each and every day i loved to do my work. that's my passion every day we can meet different kinds of people and improve our knowledge my colleagues r very friendly if i have any doubt in my wrk they will help me to know the way of work

Pros

Free ac and food

Cons

10 hours

reproductive, great ambiance, and enjoyable

Every Sunday is typical and very busy day with great challenge is on to face the rush hour. From those week days, I learnt how to cope with different pressure situations.The management is great in encouraging the staffs to work on its business promotion. The co-workers, although most of them are uneducated, are highly civilized with their business knowledge and which is tremendous. The hardest part of the job is when dealt with the drunken guests and the finest part of the job is when having introduced to the guests and express our concern over their desirable food.

Pros

free boarding and lodging

Cons

sometimes very long hours

Average

I would basically be at the back cleaning or bus some tables. I had worked there for a month and i was never given the restaurants uniform when i was promised to receiving it after 2 weeks. I was not treated fairly. The old employees took advantage of my job.

Pros

free food

Cons

ignored, treated unfair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anjappar Chettinad Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9