Animal Logic

Animal Logic Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
I applied for work experience at Animal Logic expecting nothing but disappointment I would get after realizing I didn't get in. A couple weeks later I got an email containing the directions and a congratulations from Drew Collins. This experience gave me a great insight on how it is to work as an Animator, programmer, model artist, concept artist, texturer and etc.

After going there for 5 days, I wanted to become an animator even more after realizing I could potentially work there.
Pros
Great Staff, Great Security, and Great Environment
I have worked there for two different shows and it is a great place to work. I worked in both their Sydney and Vancouver office. They have a great team of people and a very efficient way of working.
Animal Logic is really good at selling a mediocre place to work.They claim to be the best of the best. Animal Logic has the potential of being so much more! There is too much control from the Executive Levels and it trickles downwards. Also don't be fooled by the "2 weeks vacations/year" blurb that they try and sell to their employees. It's a week's vacation + 1 week off at Christmas.
Pros
Free lunch every other Thursday
Cons
Long Hours, Some Managers need to learn to manage their people