AngusOne Professional Recruitment

AngusOne Professional Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great recruiters and managers! Great opportunities to try out work in different fields. I really think this is a great job for people experiencing career transition or trying to get established in their first jobs. Good for tiding people over from one career to the next.
Pros
Job opportunities in different fields
Cons
Low salary (temping in general)
My agent was very positive in the outcome of my successes during my tenure with them. They were supportive and always had a can do attitude to help me reach my goal.
Pros
Positive Environment which makes it easier to work with
Cons
Sometimes there are would be miscommunications.
I joined AngusOne in November 2019 after arriving to Vancouver in October. Since I started, I have found they have been nothing but helpful, positive, friendly and determined to make everyone in their team feel included and happy. They go above and beyond to ensure all of their candidates get the job they have been searching for and treated fairly wherever they go. I couldn't recommend AngusOne more for job-seekers. Their hands-on, personable approach and level of professionalism and determination to get everyone their ideal position is what sets them out from the crowd.
Every member of the Angus One team is trained in the appropriate field of study and has a passion for the work they do. The quality of service provided by the company allowed me a sense pride when representing the company. professionalism, proven results and excellent service make Angus One popular with clients but the teams understanding, patience and compassion make it a great place to work.
I was a contractor working at TransLink on a 1-month contract that stretched to 6. If you are looking for an 8-4 job with great benefits and a just-do-your-job mentality this is a fit. If you are looking for a gig where you can apply technical expertise, introduce innovation and best practices, use systems created in the last decade...well...probably not the place for you.
Pros
Great view and really well intended co-workers
Cons
Take months to make bad decisions, not sure what the timeline is on good ones
Angus One is a great temp agency that I enjoyed working with. I worked between schooling at an amazing company through Angus One.Very professional company
Temp work, they call me up and send me somewhere shorthanded. I could say yes or no to any job. Everyone is very respectful and professional. Management made a few more little mistakes than I would expect, but nothing was ever an issue.
Received Employee of the Month, always work available to me. Great support from Staff Recruiters. Wish the office in Calgary did not close. Would have recommended peers to submit.
I liked working here, you are paid every week and must fill out your work hrs on line for pay check that is mailed. This can be a draw back. But they dont take money from employees only hiring company. Steady stream of work
Sincere effort in understanding clients. Haven't got a chance to know office staffs and management. However, I love working with other temp workers; they are friendly and helpful.
Throughout the year that I was with Angus, I would receive jobs by phone call and at extremely short notice. A 10am same day contract means a half-day or less depending on travel time. In all I was offered 4 jobs in 12 months, which represented opportunities, but the employers only wanted someone for the day. I enjoyed working at the aquarium because I like those kinds of places and always wanted to work in a museum type setting. I learned how to make coffee drinks with a manual espresso machine, and I learned that I do in fact have great customer service because I like smiling, serving, and I really care enough about what I do, no matter what it is, to learn about the company and it's products, like the ingredients of the baked goods, so that I can be knowledgeable and helpful.
Being a contract worker for Angus one in Vancouver particularly was interesting, and exciting. the opportunities given were never the same. Once you found clients worth working for, you had enough experience to gain more clients per field based off of experience/seniority. The rates per hour made it that personnal expenses could be covered comfortably while leaving room for living life as it should be lived for work/life balance. The Agents assigned to each field interest are well placed for the office of Vancouver. I would highly recommend this company based off of my experience.
Pros
constant support and opportunity
Cons
changing rates per hour/economical levels per season
Awesome for general labor positions. Always working and having fun, while also meeting new people. Friendly staff are there to assist with finding you suitable roles.
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
No benefits.
I got involved with Angus One on a temporary job and was really pleased with the person that I deal with. He was so understanding and he really want you to find the correct job. Of course he is looking to fill a position for an employee but he is a great go between and you need someone understanding. I am impressed and highly recommend them for an agency if you are looking for a temporary or permanent or temporary for a possible permanent job. I love working for them.
Pros
They are organized and you get paid every Friday which is a real plus
Cons
It is a temporary agency, you can find a permanent job through the temporary job.
Good opportunities and options for steady work. Recruiters are professional. Companies that use Angus One are good companies to work for. Good way to get experience.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure, to date, with Angus One. I enjoy the challenge of the job being different with each assignment and am always excited to meet new people. The most difficult part is that the work is not regular.
Given the choice to work elsewhere I would do so. Working for a temp agency was very stressful and at times demeaning.
I was hired by Angus and One Temp line when I first came to Canada. They are a great agency and worked very hard in giving me interesting Federal Positions.
When they found me work, they did pretty well. I learned that I dislike temporary work. My co-workers were always great and welcoming. Hardest part of the job was for the temp position to finish and having to move on to another place.
AngusOne recruiters were wonderful to work with. The values AngusOne believes in can be felt as soon as one walks through their door. Strong work ethics and reliability are rewarded. It felt wonderful, for companies I worked at previously, to request my services repeatedly: this boosted my confidence.
good. Its fine. I have already reviewed this company and I disagree with having to review it twice * as required.