Angus Consulting Management Limited Employee Reviews

Average Work Environment
Building Shift Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
ACML encourages learning of facilities and from other institutions. For new employees, the training process is very informal and weak even though a formal process has been implemented at other facility within ACML. Operation staff feel that their voices are not being heard and with lower pay that ACML competition, staff are always on the look out for other job opportunities. ACML has a medium to high turnover of employees. ACML facilities are a great for new employees but for personal success, it is better to receive the basic training from ACML sites and then apply it and advance for another facility company.
Pros
Job security, defined pension plan, adequate benefit package
Cons
Poor training process, low salaries, management has a vision but is not able to effectively communicate it to employees
well organized company
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 June 2017
well organized company with strong core values. Good pay and staff. Shift work not great and a tough schedule to work. Overall a good company to work.
constructive dismissal if you are not willing to commit perjury
Carpenter/Locksmith/Plumber (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC21 February 2017
corporate culture that trump would admire. Constructive dismissal practices resulted as I refused to accommodate egregious requirements. the behavior that earned me a honorable discharge from the army was a poor fit with the corporate culture that was promoted.
Nice place to work with
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2017
My co-workers are great to work with. Very helpful and with good team work. Everybody is understanding and fun to work with. In this job, I developed my self confidence.
Pros
People are nice
Cons
Schedule
Productive and systematic
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2016
ACML ,I would, say has always been systematic in their own designed way in proper coordination of what the clients desired as well. In all aspects , ACML would ensure that everything is all logical and balance.

Typical day work is always busy with few breaks including coffee talk with the leader or Supervisor; Learning day to day interactions among the group members specially with our hands-on Supervisors.

Basically, the hardest part of the job is the starting four weeks when you get relocated to a new site. And the most enjoyable part ,aside from the benefits, is working with people that considered you as family member, not always after the business aspect or perspective of the job.
Pros
Learning alot, Free coffee sometimes, free dinner in Christmas time, Bonuses
Cons
grave hour shifts by yourself in big site
laughing with co-workers just to make a good environment at work place
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario11 September 2016
Management use to be okay but since they made somes fews changes, things are not going well the way it use to be.
Doing my duties as usual and i really like what i am doing.
Getting involve to operations and activities, learning more.
Pros
bring my own lunch
Cons
7.5 hours week days and 12 hours on week end
Good environment to work.
Manager, Facilities Management Services of a bank (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
Angus Consulting Management Limited (ACML) have long experience in North America to provide services in facilities Operations and maintenance especially in critical facilities like Data centers, Hospitals, Commercial facilities, Central utility plants and Public private partnership projects. They have diversified mentality and always maintains good atmosphere at workplace.
Excellent place to work and learn
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 February 2016
Excellent place to work and learn. The give everybody the opportunity to join a very professional team with really high standards.
Excellent people from the head office to side managers. The company provides assistance and cooperation to all groups.
Long established company with good management
Hospital Site Manager (Victoria) (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 January 2016
Excellent engineering background company with very good salary and benefit program. Hands off management for the Western division allowing manager's to exercise initiative.
Pros
Great pension plan
Great experience with UPS systems and Chiller systems
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Barrie Ontario4 September 2012
In a typical day I would perform rounds throughout the TD bank data center and look for anything out of the norm. I also take a variety of UPS readings and Chiller readings. Whenever I find something out of the norm I would address the problem accordingly and troubleshoot to find the issue. I also perform maintenance on different pieces of equipment such as AC units and air handling units.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angus Consulting Management Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Angus Consulting Management Limited Reviews by Job Title