Angels There For You

Angels There For You Employee Reviews

Striving for excellence

I have been with atfy since 2015 and I have enjoyed my time and there's certainly room to grow in the company if you are responsible and can be trusted. The staff both colleagues and office staff work together to serve the clients needs. They a holistic approach that doesn't compare to any other health agencies. They see the person as a whole and makes sure all their needs are met.

Pros

Company events/Benifits

Excellent workplace and benefits for employees

Angels there for you is an excellent company which offers great benefits to the staff. They believe in competitive, collaborative and teamwork to provide appropriate care to clients and maintain their safety. Staff members are really helpful and supportive, they train and guide the staff at each step. It was an amazing experience working with them. I got many opportunities which helped me to gain knowledge, confidence and grow my career. I would suggest this company to everyone who want to gain experience in client care. Apart from this, they offer justifiable salary and medical benefits.

Pros

Medical benefits and perks to appreciate your contribution from time to time

Good workplace culture and very very supportive office staff

"Angles there for you" is a good place to work for a beginner. You are well supported and guided by the nurse to work for the clients in the community. Management is too supportive and takes care of their staff as a part of the family of Angles. I wish ATFY all the very best in there future endeavours and would always love to hear their progress in times to come. Three cheers for the Manager and all the lovely office staff members!!!

Pros

As an employee, you are valued and made to feel important family member of the team

Cons

salary is low

An Excellent place to work!!!

The owners and management are so supportive and are really great people. The best homecare I've ever worked for. The pay is good. They match you with great clients according to your needs and location. The management and owner are great! They genuinely care about the clients and staff.They also arrange outdoor gatherings for staffs in terms of entertainment. Pros Very flexible. Management is very supportive and works with you Cons None

Angels there for you

This place was awful to work for they are totally unprofessional and are very religion based the owner will push religion on you and the clients continually no matter how much you Express your not interested and she will blame anything that happens to go wrong in your life on the fact that you have not excepted god onto your life it's not good and they promise you things but you never get the promised things.

Pros

Get some work

Cons

Aweful work environment

Highly recommended

Working with Angel's is a good blessing;adding a feather on my nursing career.Angels help me not only gaining personal experience with client but also provide a platform to understand different culture of Canadian

Pros

Financial benefit and work experience

Cons

Nothing can think about it

Very Passionate about helping Seniors

Angles There for You loves helping Seniors! They go over and above to help seniors live in their own home and have independence for as long as possible. Helping them to live in Health and Wholeness! Their staff do everything from Cleaning, Cooking, Personal care and Companionship. Wonderful Company!

Rewarding Work

Angels There for You is not the place at which to seek employment at if your goal is to support a family single handedly, however, if your goal is to be a part of a supportive, caring “family” who makes a difference in the lives of others, then Angels is for you. Management truly cares about you, and about their clients. There are opportunities for free education around first aid and dementia care etc. There is a

Overall, a reputed agency to get a job for newcomers.

I have been with angels for almost 2 years, and I would like to recommend this agency for my friends due to a couple of reasons. Firstly, a good management team, secondly we usually get clients near to our surroundings.

so happy with job and company, kindness top down

Its been a pleasure to work for ATFY. The client is well taken care of, excellent support,training and leadership. They treat you very special in group meals, honoring your bday and annual service. My client is very sweet and thankful for my job with her. You matter here as worker.

Clients are enjoyable

This workplace offers great opportunity to meet with and help a variety of clients from many different walks of life! Also there is opportunity for employees to work in a variety of settings such as in the home of clients or in a hospital.

Pros

same as above

Cons

unstable hours

Amazing company

Great company to work for that does so many wonderful things in the community . Has the ability to grow into other roles and to have a great work life balance

Pros

Amazing owner whos is very passionate about her company and her staff

The Management of this company was very poor, putting pressure on the office staff even after hours of work. Continually calling at home to sort out problems. Not very well managed and far too much pressure on staff members. Tried to make it work there but the owner put too much pressure on me and was continually calling after work hours for me to try and work problems out because she lived in Richmond and this office was in Langley as a result made it very unpleasant to work there.

Pros

Continual pressure of management

Cons

Owner never keeping her word about appointments

working with elderly sometimes needs a lot of patience

its very challenging job, communicating and understanding are more important specially dealing with alziemers patient , but just accepting them treating them like your own grandparents or parent it makes your responsibility easier

Pros

learned to be more patience

Cons

not enough hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels There For You. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement