Anacott Prime Inc

• Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

I recommend working there

I worked for Anacott Prime for about 4 months. They were good to me, i learnt a lot of sales and customer service skills. I was surprised that they go the extra mile to help you grow in your job skills but also with teaching you business and life skills. The owners treat you good, are like mentors and are easy to talk to. I liked the job and people but I'm taking a year off to travel now. Might ask to come back when I'm done and i recommend this place if you are looking for a sales job. Best part is the friends i made and skills to carry me forward.

Pros

Really good management

Cons

Not sure yet

Feels like a family type environment

Started here in January. So far I like it. The owners and managers try very hard to help you succeed and provide weekly training on how to grow more in the job but also in life in general. With most sales jobs they just throw you to the wolves but i got maybe 8 hours of inclass training then another 20 hours of paid on the job training so i feel like they really invested in me. This is the first job where i felt like its an open door policy and i can go to my manager about anything and they will help me. They treat us to free night out events where everyone comes out and you get to do things together on the company's dime which is awesome. Feels like a fun community of friends and family. So far so good.

Pros

Really good management

Cons

Not sure yet

Great sales training and culture

This is my 3rd sales job. I was surprised at the extensive initial training this company provided. I think I got around 18-20 hours of paid training which was awesome. They also focused a lot on welcoming me to the company and even planned an escape room team event my first week so I could meet everyone. They do virtual meetings which is also nice I’ve been here since December and like it and the people. FYI, it’s a full time job. I don’t think they offer part time. You work 5 days a week but the business is open 7 days a week so it’s not a Monday to Friday only job but if you want more hours they’re really good at giving it to you! So far I definitely recommend people to work here.

Pros

Good company community and 2 days paid training. Guaranteed full time hours.

Cons

You mainly just work by yourself during the day.

Great place to work and constantly learning new things.

This is the best job I've ever worked at. I am constantly learning new things as the managers and owners are always teaching us what they learned along the way to help them succeed. Both on the job and personal life. I am making twice as much money as I've made anywhere else and I've made great friends here. I would recommend this job to anyone.

Pros

Learning new skills and Team wing nights.

Cons

Sales can be tough if you're not ready for it.

Really good management

I really like how the managers treat everyone. They care about you as more than just an employee. I got the job and thought it would just be a good place for me to start my sales career in but ended up learning more than just sales and CS skills. Managers work with you all the time to keep helping you grow in your skills and the upper managers get really involved too. They hold regulars online meetings to teach you things that have helped me with life and how to become the best version of me. These guys are like really good friends now and we do things together outside of work too. Its a good place to work.

Pros

Really good management

Cons

Not sure yet

Highly Recommend Working Here

This job turned out way better than i thought it would. This is the first place i worked where the management team actually treat you with respect. I have learned so much sales, customer service and just life skills in general where i feel i have grown as a person not just in my job. Its also cool that the owners take you out each month for team activities. I recommend workin here.

Pros

Good managers, fun people to work with, lots of earning potential

Cons

Nothing really at least so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anacott Prime Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement