AN & Associates Employee Reviews

Full time employee
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canada20 January 2018
The Company cares about your career advancement. Great salary. Overall, the culture here is superb. Very positive working environment. They provide lots of fun activities as well as opportunities to learn.
Very nice Company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada20 January 2018
Great company with wide support from the leaders and smart colleagues. Good compensation and benefits and great culture. Management are always open to feedbacks and many avenues to help solve what you think needs to be improved.
This Company will take care of you.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
A good office vibe. Fast paced challenging but rewarding work environment. You will work with a lot of interesting and friendly people. Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
Pros
Low egos and politics, very capable management.
Cons
Sometimes task are overloaded especially during peak season but it's very rewarding.
Good company with decent benefits and flexible work schedule.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
- The work is a bit challenging but also rewarding if you will put in the efforts and self discipline.
- Flexible work schedule is a good benefit to have.
- Compensation is very competitive.
- And if you are a good performer, then growth opportunity is very possible here.
- Lots of smart people that are willing to share their knowledge and support the common goals.
Wonderful company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
Great benefits and you can work as many hours as you want, friendly environment. I loved working there as I easily got along with everyone. Competitive salary, 100% self motivating work environment.

No age discrimination. Very flexible, lots of advancement and opportunities!
Great experience working here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
I encourage you to consider being a part of this Company because:

1. You're about to work with great people.
2. Integrity here is highly valued.
3. Your willingness to learn and putting in extra effort will give you higher chances to attain promotion in a short time.
4. Wages and benefits are above industry.
5. Company policies are more than fair.
One of the best Companies.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
AN & Associates gives all of its employees an enormous advantage to become successful thru continuous training efforts. Employees quickly turn into family members and they constantly offer the needed help to perform your job at the highest level.
Pros
Valued team member, great benefits, great people.
Cons
Need to work lots of nights, weekends during peak season but goes back to normal after it.
One of the best Companies I have worked with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canada16 January 2018
I've worked with people who are all dedicated to improve theirselves everyday. This company will surround you with hard working individuals that will push you enough to be a better version of yourself everyday. The management team genuinely cares about their employees and customers.
Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2018
A lot of great things to learn regarding social media marketing. You get to work on numerous campaigns with co workers that are experienced and know what they are doing. How to optimize Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, email campaigns and more. You learn a great deal about how to use Photoshop and use your creative side of the brain for all types of campaigns.
Good company with opportunity for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
Fun and fast-paced work combined with great benefits. Everyday is an amazing challenge but with full support from the whole team. Sometimes I can't believe this is my job. It is absolutely rewarding. I LOVE MY JOB!
Cons
So far, I do not have any cons yet as I've been here for about 1 month, I feel that everything has been positive thus far.
Truly values you as part of the family!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
I had a great experience with this Company in my 3 years of working here. Everyone's so positive to their role, expectations and responsibilities. I chose AN & Associates for its culture, inspiring leadership, and a healthy work-life balance. They have 100% trust to their employees and fully support our needs.
Nice Company that cares about employees.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
This company is great. They focus in providing a positive work environment. The benefits are pretty good and they're very flexible with the work schedules. Managers and Team leaders are always there help you learn new things and bring out the best in you.
Great place to work! - Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
I have worked for AN & Associates for 2 years and I can say that the benefits and the engaging work environment is the best part of it. People here actually care about you.

-Nice wages plus nice perks ( Raffles, incentives, etc.)
-Constantly evolving training and workflow
-Management supports the employees, offering some options to improve and grow
-Monthly Meetings with the Team Manager to stay on top of things
Cool place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
Teamwork is present as everyone is always willing to help each other. Fair treatment to all no matter what your job is, we were always a team.

Benefits, great events and team building. Great!
Pros
Amazing management, Intelligent & caring colleagues and leaders.
Cons
Rapid changes happen and if you do not like change, this may not be the company for you.
Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
Nice working environment. Employees are treated very well. Much to learn and great benefits.

If you are willing to put your effort to improve yourself while delivering value to your job, you will be acknowledged and rewarded. This isn't hard to do. Be your true self!
Offers good steps for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
In my role, I have learned so much about the importance of sustainability, integrity and how we should push ourselves to discover our own potential.

I am excited each day because I have the opportunity to reach my goal, an opportunity to grow and most important is my value to the community.

I encourage you to find an opportunity here at AN & Associates and experience a great working environment to have a lasting career.
Pros
Great benefits for everyone and approachable talented Team Leaders!
Cons
Long hours during peak season, but they make sure you still have a well balanced life.
Great learning experience!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canada15 January 2018
This Company has a fantastic management. Very knowledgeable and always approachable. I worked here for years and it's quite simple to achieve a great career if you're just someone who strive hard. They have great benefits and mostly good work ethics.
Pros
People are nice to work with and very appreciative.
perfect work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
What amazes me about this company is that they are very focused on individual growth! Also
AN & Associates has amazing healthcare and benefits packages, in addition to an open and fun work environment. No complaints about the caliber of employees; Very collaborative environment where managers empower employees to voice opinions and ideas at all times.
Amazing management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
I have been working at makepositive full-time (More than 2 years with AN & Associates:)I never feel like i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.

- great people
- chance to work on great, challenging projects
- award winning
- family atmosphere
- everybody helps each other, at all levels.
- good pay and benefits
- great social place / work life balance
- hard working
Amazing management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
AN & Associates is a great place to work; no doubt about that. The work culture is young and fresh with many activities and options to participate internally and in the community with your colleagues. We worked hard and we all took pride in what we did. You will often find something fun or interesting going on every single day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AN & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7