AMPHENOL CANADA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stressful & Negative Working Environment
Tester/Inspection (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON2 April 2018
Amphenol had a lot of potential to be life time employment. But due to poor management decisions and the inability to work with and listen to suggestion from employees made this job difficult on a daily basis. I value quality in any company I work with in a high degree. Quality at Amphenol was unattainable although parts were and are shipped out in this manner with pressure from management. This was my least favorite part of the job. If you value quality in you work, Amphenol is not the place to achieve that.
management interacted with their employees
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON7 February 2016
I was required to be available 24/7
Management was very difficult
The people I work with her very nice and got along well with others
Pros
clean and safe enviroment
Cons
not big enough work space
No chance for advancement
Data entry and fill out paper work (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 September 2015
worked straight midnight shifts which I did not prefer. Everyone who is in a higher position is related and I never felt there was a real "open door" policy.
Family oriented
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  TORONTO,23 February 2015
Good company to work for with great benefits but needs better management. No job protection, doesnt matter if you have been there long or short time if someone doesnt like you they will get rid of you
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many bosses
Great Learning opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 November 2012
At Amphenol Canada I was fortunate enough to try different aspects within the company. I spent most of my time doing data entry, retrieving quotes, and completeing purchase orders.

I also spent an hour each day at reception dealing with phone calls and responding to general emails.

Amphenol Canada allowed me with the opportunity to get a taste of a professional business environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMPHENOL CANADA. Our community is ready to answer.

AMPHENOL CANADA Reviews by Location