AML Oceanographic

AML Oceanographic Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
AML is a great place to work if you want to be challenged and strive to always be better. While the job does demand a lot from you it is also a fun and enjoyable work environment with lots of great people. If I had to describe the culture in one phrase at AML it would be, "Working as a team". Overall I enjoy coming to work at AML every day and look forward to the challenges it presents.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Growing Pains
AML is a fun and progressive company to work for. They expect hard work but there are rewards for giving 110% every day. Learning more and being your best are encouraged and supported. I feel as though employees and the work they do are really valued. Management listens to great ideas and will not hesitate to put them into practice if they make sense and will truly benefit the company. I am totally motivated to come to work every day and contribute with a top-notch team of high achievers.
I love working at AML! Just as the ads say, the company is a place for those who are hungry for achievement and who genuinely want to make customers successful. AML is a place where employees clearly know what is going on as well as what the strategy is. If you love the idea of a workplace where people really matter, look no further!
Pros
The entire company wants to make customers successful! And the CEOs door is always open.
Cons
Not everybody actually wants to be surrounded by such driven people, but that's ok.
Genuinely enjoy coming to work every day! Always something new and exciting going on. AML is always striving to be better as a company and that is super awesome to be a part of. The people really make AML one of a kind. Hard to find companies who value their employees, both personally and career-wise like AML does.
Pros
room to grow, lots of support, great work culture