AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Productive place to work.

Everyone's experience is different working there. Personally the time I was there I enjoyed working for this company. They have multiple departments home delivery residential moving ect.

Bien

Très bonne compagnie avec des gens agréable a travail avec.

Great experience and team

I really enjoyed working for AMJ Quebec. Great team and management is supportive and fun. I learnt a lot from them. Salary and other benefits are good too.

One of my first job's

Not much to say about this company other than they taught me how to do moving or commercial and industrial products and residential moving as well in a safe and timely manner and how to correctly pack and move thing's safely with or without a partner without damaging the property.

Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.

I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.

Pros

Free lunches around holidays

Cons

Not enough hours

Not a good place to work

Management is the worst, people come and go at this job, the boss gets in your face if you do something wrong and will yell at you in front of everyone, the pay is okay but it can be a very stressful job.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

El personal es super amable, muy competitivos, super profesionales en todo momento

slow pace

the company is slow pace, not a lot of work was available. The pay was not the best always waiting days after the pay day for my cheque. The work environment was not friendly

Awesome Place To Work

Great place to work, great coworkers. Paid every Friday, there is always work for the people that really show them they want to be there and work. No benefits though, and the 0.25 cent pay raise after busting your butt for months sucks a lot, but other than those 2 things, life at AMJ is sweet, they are one of the few that actually truly understand that family comes first.

Overall a good place

Management is aware some employees are rude and not helpful to new people but let them continue to behave badly. There is an employee who smokes in work vehicles not caring of others in the truck.

Jobs at AMJ Campbell

See more jobs

hard work and fast paced

how to move things efficiently. great people customer serivice long hours lots of travel good pay cash jobs weekend jobs hot days lots of water lots of trail mix run fast lift heavy things.

tres bonne environement

Bonne entreprise, possibilité d avancement, très bonne relations avec les supérieur, beaucoup de liberté, mais faut pas oublié que ces un domaine très physique

lots of tough laboring work, but a good way to make quick money

I worked as a mover for AMJ. this is back breaking work but it really taught me the value of a hard earned dollar. the work/life balance is way off tho. when you get home, even from a short day, you're just too exhausted to do anything. on top of all that you don't really have a planned lunch break so you usually end up looking a little anemic.

Great Family Business!

Many opportunities to grow in your position. Great people to work with and always offering to assist one another and to learn and grow business. Long hours in the busy season but in the quiet season there are many opportunities to learn and increase your customer and knowledge base.

It’s alright for a temporary job

Very little organization. Pay is wrong every pay period, there’s no training, managers complain and behave negatively in front of staff and customers. Not the kind of company you want to be at for a long time but is good for a few months if you need money while you look for something better. Truck drivers have to “help” in the warehouse 50% of the time

good company

good company with a good group of people. Hours are flexible based on work, same as other moving companies. Large company with up to date equipment.

Excellent Manager

This company has the best manager team. They are very flexible with time off and adjusting to your needs. The environment is great and depending where you work you have really nice people around you!

Pathetic management, no job security

The manager that hired me promoted AMJ as a good place to work. But I forget to message in because my 1 month old son got sick, I lose my job right on the spot. Not to mention this is after I had already been threatened from this same man because I lately announced that I was unable to come in. Don't work for these clowns, you have no job security and no empathy/sympathy from management, especially when it comes to having a family. This place is good for one kind of person, a single workaholic, not for anyone with a family

Pros

good crews

Cons

job insecurity

Productive place

I worked as a helper with Amj They pay good Work is hard Management is good Everything will be time bound Everything is documented properly in this company

A great work out

It is a company that was really great years ago but not so much now. Management kept changing which meant different rules and guidelines to follow. Really pushed employees to work alot of hours.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

Dull environment but good work life balance

Dull environment but good work life balance. not much room for growth, more of a come in and do your job type of lifestyle. management was overall supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement