AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Management reviews

Canada139 reviews

Clear

Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.

I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.

Pros

Free lunches around holidays

Cons

Not enough hours

I really enjoy what I do

Good vision and values. Office vibe is great. Myself and other managers door always open. Belle vision d'entreprise et belles valeurs. La portes des gestionnaires m'incluant est toujours ouvertes aux discussions.

Worst place to work

Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke

Cons

Disgusting work environment with no benefits

Never seen a company so unorganized. Their warehouse is extremely chaotic, it's like a circus. They are quick to withdraw money from your paycheck for no reason and then say it was a mistake. They provide you with a fuel card, but on the other hand they holdback $1000 from your wages for fuel. Managers are verbally abusive. Horrible place to work, wish there was an option to give zero stars.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Way too many

Mostly good crew, terrible management

Company has internal issues involving animosity between coworkers and managers, everyone talks bad about eachother behind the back. Office will mess up paper work for the job and then the crew is blamed and left looking dumb. Very little communication between management and employees, don't know if you work the next day until around 5pm so you can't plan anything in your life

Pros

Decent people

Cons

Long hours, lower pay than competition, poor management

Run as fast as you can and don't look back!

Was a good place to work for till new owners took over. Original owners and managers were great, then new ownership took over and it became an unethically militant nightmare. No respect for employees, no clear direction.... to be honest most employees where made to be embarrassed by bully tactics and threats...a complete unprofessional run place from higher management and unfortunately a lot of good people left. .

Pros

Cons

Everything, disgraceful to be honest.

Not worth it

The amount of physical labour for the amount of pay is not worth it. And you don’t even get 40hrs every week. Some weeks are 10-50 hrs. It’s so inconsistent and they’ll just replace you if you ever make a mistake or upset them. They don’t value you as a person. They’re greedy for money and that’s all they care about. Avoid this company.

Solid moving company

Everyone there is easygoing and usually in a good mood every morning, a lot of solid workers there. Not many employees complain about work or management.

Working for Thieves, and you are the victim.

You are brought in with the promise of making good money, then they keep vital information like, holdbacks and charge backs that they claim are part of the "business structure", which are total bs. If you're office or management, you're treated better than the hard worker actually doing work and making less. Not worth it unless you really love being lied to and mistreated.

Great experience and team

I really enjoyed working for AMJ Quebec. Great team and management is supportive and fun. I learnt a lot from them. Salary and other benefits are good too.

Jobs at AMJ Campbell

See more jobs

Not a good place to work

Management is the worst, people come and go at this job, the boss gets in your face if you do something wrong and will yell at you in front of everyone, the pay is okay but it can be a very stressful job.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

El personal es super amable, muy competitivos, super profesionales en todo momento

Overall a good place

Management is aware some employees are rude and not helpful to new people but let them continue to behave badly. There is an employee who smokes in work vehicles not caring of others in the truck.

tres bonne environement

Bonne entreprise, possibilité d avancement, très bonne relations avec les supérieur, beaucoup de liberté, mais faut pas oublié que ces un domaine très physique

Pathetic management, no job security

The manager that hired me promoted AMJ as a good place to work. But I forget to message in because my 1 month old son got sick, I lose my job right on the spot. Not to mention this is after I had already been threatened from this same man because I lately announced that I was unable to come in. Don't work for these clowns, you have no job security and no empathy/sympathy from management, especially when it comes to having a family. This place is good for one kind of person, a single workaholic, not for anyone with a family

Pros

good crews

Cons

job insecurity

Productive place

I worked as a helper with Amj They pay good Work is hard Management is good Everything will be time bound Everything is documented properly in this company

A great work out

It is a company that was really great years ago but not so much now. Management kept changing which meant different rules and guidelines to follow. Really pushed employees to work alot of hours.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

Dull environment but good work life balance

Dull environment but good work life balance. not much room for growth, more of a come in and do your job type of lifestyle. management was overall supportive.

very stressful, non appreciated, always quick to blame workers

your expected to show up 30 minutes before your shift and not get paid for loading materials and supplies for the days job so I show up 5 minutes before hand. The management/office staff talk nice about you to your face but the moment something goes wrong they treat you like a piece of dirt, very toxic environment. on most days I just jump in my van and avoid the office all together. I feel trapped

Pros

when you leave

Cons

not paid overtime, toxic enviroment, sneaky office staff, dishonest employees

Good work experience but wasn’t time worthy

They had multiple things I would disagree on, the workers, friendliness, work ethic for employees, clumsiness, my pay was never on time and the workers were rude.

Pros

Cons

Pay, employees work ethic, friendliness

Worst job I ever had

This company is disorganized and has no structure whatsoever. The owner is rude and has no idea what he's doing, constantly cutting Corners and cheating on paperwork. Some employees actually steal from customers and use drugs while on the job.

Pros

No Pros whatsoever

Cons

Long hours, terrible equipment, toxic environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement