AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Culture reviews

Clear

Not so much of a great culture at the office. Management is set on old ways of work ethics and not willing to change. Need a lot of improvement and change in attitude.

Environnement de travail très agréable

Très bonne collaboration beaucoup de positif une belle esprit de équipe

Pros

Beaucoup de respect

Cons

Aucun

I really enjoy what I do

Good vision and values. Office vibe is great. Myself and other managers door always open. Belle vision d'entreprise et belles valeurs. La portes des gestionnaires m'incluant est toujours ouvertes aux discussions.

Forward thinking people with a bright future!

Fast paced and a competitive environment for sales. A great place to grow/learn and develop your skills. A lot of people have stayed with AMJ Campbell for a long time which proves its a great place to enjoy your career!

Excellent Place to work

As an essential service business, we are always on the move. We have a great group of leaders. Each day is different. Moving customers locally and long distance. Home Delivery Team workers see the local countryside as well as the city we live in daily. Our teams enjoy moving people into their new homes. They love to see their customers happy with the job they've done.

Pros

Great co-workers, team players, enthusiastic staff

Cons

Moving some households is a hard job, heavy lifting

Great Place to work, Great Culture

AMJ Campbell has a tremendous culture - great people, challenging and fun place to work. All employees are treated with respect. AMJ is a community driven organization that works with many charities and makes you feel proud to work there

Pros

Great people and environment, a real family feel

Hard working and amazing people

They very supportive and respectful to not just me but to everyone that worked there and they are such great people. They are looking for hard workers but they also supported me when I was going through a hard time outside of work. I thank them for a great experience

Great experience and team

I really enjoyed working for AMJ Quebec. Great team and management is supportive and fun. I learnt a lot from them. Salary and other benefits are good too.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

El personal es super amable, muy competitivos, super profesionales en todo momento

Excellent Manager

This company has the best manager team. They are very flexible with time off and adjusting to your needs. The environment is great and depending where you work you have really nice people around you!

Jobs at AMJ Campbell

See more jobs

Fun, easy but management is poor

Easily the most fun job I've ever had. My coworkers were amazing and the job itself was easy. All the tools and support was there. However, management at AMJ is very inconsistent with the hours and they can very unreasonable

Was good to work for

Was enjoyable to work for but the work took its physical toll and they do not have a good regard for safety. Hours too sporadic even while working full time and the schedule is too all over the place to plan a life.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Not enough hours and hours ever changing

Fun place to work for

great culture Great manager level Great support great pay great xmas partys I like the support I received from my boss and office co workers. Great lunches where provided for us and BBQ at Summer plus a gym also !

Pros

good pay

Cons

older office building

Productive, fun, enjoyable work place

Truly wish i could go back to AMJ Campbell in Pembroke ON as it was an amazing team oriented environment to work within, the people were amazing and advancement was also amazing. I loved my job and wouldnt have traded it for the world. I hope to go back to an AMJ location here in the NB area once a vehicle is obtained.

Pros

Fun, enjoyable, fast paced, team oriented, busy, long hours, overtime

Cons

No cons in my opinion. Overall amazing place to work

Fun workplace environment

My time there was good. I had a lot of fun working there as the people are very friendly most of them. Had a personality conflict with my supervisor but everyone else was great. They are easy going and everyone is very helpful.

Pros

Amazing people

Cons

Seasonal

Fun team of caring employees who work together to help get the job done. Good work hours, lots of available overtime opportunity and an overall great environment to work in.

Great place

Awesome place to work, friendly environment and hardwork. The job was the same but always different. You get to see so many nice houses and nice furniture. Managers are always very nice. I learned to move furniture properly, wrap & Pack furniture into a truck and i also learned to pack customers things into boxes and into the truck. I liked working here because it gave me some extra physical activity, and I got to work outside everyday.

Pros

Great pay, fun place to work

Cons

Heavy lifting

A great company to work for

Delivering, packing, unpacking, loading truck, unloading trucks, inventory check, all of these were part of a typical work day. Management was good, the people i worked with were fun. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to travel to places within Ontario that i probably would of never of visited.

Pros

Good hours, fun people

Cons

Far from friends and family.

geat job good people to wok for

working with a team is great lifting boxes being careful and helping customers is always the best part i relly enjoy the hard work i do

A Days work

Dealing with an international world, my first priority is to contact the agents overseas because of the time difference. Dealing with agents from Russia to Africa, I've enjoyed very much taking a moment to learn a little about each culture. I enjoy educating those who are truly interested in the field. Hardest part of the job is not being able to comply with the customer if request is not possible. The most enjoyable part is working with a good team. This can make all the difference.

Pros

Health benefits, meeting new people

Cons

Traveling time.

job

pleasant working environment, nothing more will be said about this. Hopefully this is helpful to people looking for a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement