AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Reviews for Packer

Management is the worst, people come and go at this job, the boss gets in your face if you do something wrong and will yell at you in front of everyone, the pay is okay but it can be a very stressful job.
Management is aware some employees are rude and not helpful to new people but let them continue to behave badly. There is an employee who smokes in work vehicles not caring of others in the truck.
It is a company that was really great years ago but not so much now. Management kept changing which meant different rules and guidelines to follow. Really pushed employees to work alot of hours.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Although this is a great company, I would not recommend it to anyone with a young family. Horrible hours, strenuous on the body, and no incentives make it difficult to maintain morale. * DOES NOT ALLOW GRIEVING TIME FOR FRONT LINE EMPLOYEES OR RECOGNIZE PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES *
I loved this company, I trained packers, we all worked as a team. I was forced to quit as of a motor vehicle accident. I was in accident, the company in the middle of the night hired me a lawyer. I would have gone back to my work family but injuries took to many yrs to get well. company had to move on.
Pros
best ppl. we all new our jobs.
- Unpacking/ packing household items- Long hours- Organizing/ rearranging- Driving- Customer Service
Pros
inside/outside job
Cons
anonymous hours
Jobs at AMJ Campbell