AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Reviews for Driver

Work-life balance

Heavy lifting and fast paced

You lifted a lot of heavy articles, physical fitness is important. Driving may be required. The workload was hard but, the pay was good. Typical day was preparing truck, then driving to clients and ensuring the safety of moved materials

Working for Thieves, and you are the victim.

You are brought in with the promise of making good money, then they keep vital information like, holdbacks and charge backs that they claim are part of the "business structure", which are total bs. If you're office or management, you're treated better than the hard worker actually doing work and making less. Not worth it unless you really love being lied to and mistreated.

Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.

I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.

Pros

Free lunches around holidays

Cons

Not enough hours

It’s alright for a temporary job

Very little organization. Pay is wrong every pay period, there’s no training, managers complain and behave negatively in front of staff and customers. Not the kind of company you want to be at for a long time but is good for a few months if you need money while you look for something better. Truck drivers have to “help” in the warehouse 50% of the time

Managment will push for production with no benifit passed down

Worked until i was injured then they told compensation i lied about the injury. Worked holidays, weekends, sick, with a broken arm!!!!! In the end it didnt matter as soon as i needed something for me i became obselete.

Pros

Job is diverse

Cons

Care nithing for your well being

was not a plaesent company to work for

There was no room for advancement working there and the owner of the branch that I worked for was not a very pleasant person to deal with so I quit working there

Fast paced environment with plenty of exercise.

Always fun on thre move with the boys, making our customers laugh, and keeping things lively. Plenty of physical work. Learned how to drive an 18 wheeler. Learned to how to load a truck by some of the best out there. Have seen most of North America. Long and unpredictable days.

Pros

Always good laughs with the guys, Every day is a new challenge.

Cons

Long unpredictable hours.

Very un orgainezd company

Management is very backwards and unprofessional there is no over time even after 60 hours worked. Equipment is very outdated and dangours to use at times.trucks are not taken care of at all.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Long hours no home life underpaid. No overtime

Jobs at AMJ Campbell