AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Work-life balance

One of my first job's

Not much to say about this company other than they taught me how to do moving or commercial and industrial products and residential moving as well in a safe and timely manner and how to correctly pack and move thing's safely with or without a partner without damaging the property.

I really enjoy what I do

Good vision and values. Office vibe is great. Myself and other managers door always open. Belle vision d'entreprise et belles valeurs. La portes des gestionnaires m'incluant est toujours ouvertes aux discussions.

Bien

Très bonne compagnie avec des gens agréable a travail avec.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

El personal es super amable, muy competitivos, super profesionales en todo momento

Good Part Time Job

Typical day at work you arrive at your location the supervisor tells everyone whats going on and we all get to work. Co-workers are good people. It's a moving job so expect a lot of heavy lifting for long periods of time. The only downside to this job really is there isn't always work so you remain on call till there is work.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Not enough work

Très bonne environnement de travail

Sa ma permis de prendre de l'expérience de diriger des équipes chauffeur classe 3 FM de bien connaître la ville de Montréal et sa grande région....

Pros

De bien connaître la ville

Cons

difficile physiquement à la longue après plusieurs années comme déménageur

Packing and moving furniture for 10 to 15 hours a day.

Wake up early and move between 8000 to 17000 pounds of furniture on a daily basis.I learned that team work in this industry was the most important thing if you want to get the job done.Our management team was good. they would show up with energy drinks and food on hot days.My coworkers were outstanding and I believe they taught me a lot about moving and life.Working in the summer heat and bitter cold was the hardest part but the team chemistry kept us going.The best part was traveling all over the province and sometimes going to other provinces to help our customers relocate.

Pros

great team.

Cons

the weather.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AMJ Campbell?

• AMJ Campbell