AMJ Campbell
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

AMJ Campbell Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Management is the worst, people come and go at this job, the boss gets in your face if you do something wrong and will yell at you in front of everyone, the pay is okay but it can be a very stressful job.
Company has internal issues involving animosity between coworkers and managers, everyone talks bad about eachother behind the back. Office will mess up paper work for the job and then the crew is blamed and left looking dumb. Very little communication between management and employees, don't know if you work the next day until around 5pm so you can't plan anything in your life
Pros
Decent people
Cons
Long hours, lower pay than competition, poor management
I can not thank AMJ Campbell enough.In the interview I was up front about my rocky work history and they gave me a chance.I worked there for some time and it was very positive. I enjoyed working there alot. The hours varied based on the job of the day. There was always something new to learn / see.They were very understanding, and a fun place to work. Respectful and motivated. Some days involved hard work. But there was always the right tools to complete the move.
Pros
Relaxed, Focused, Time flies by, Decent pay, Room for growth
The manager that hired me promoted AMJ as a good place to work. But I forget to message in because my 1 month old son got sick, I lose my job right on the spot. Not to mention this is after I had already been threatened from this same man because I lately announced that I was unable to come in. Don't work for these clowns, you have no job security and no empathy/sympathy from management, especially when it comes to having a family. This place is good for one kind of person, a single workaholic, not for anyone with a family
Pros
good crews
Cons
job insecurity
Move furniture and equipment in a corporate setting. Involves a lot of heavy lifting and good attitude. Always have to be nice to the customer which is important.
- Enter a commercial building with a crew and a supervisor, load contents of office floor(s) into 5 ton truck(s), drive to destination, unload contents of truck(s) and place contents. - Effective and efficient ways to move heavy and awkward pieces of furniture and appliances, best way to load furniture/boxes of different sizes and shapes into the box of a 5 ton truck. - Co-workers friendly and co-operative, community is great, bosses are friendly. - Hardest part: Long hours, days that are physically demanding (office buildings with no elevators; contents must be stair carried). - Most enjoyable part: Good paycheques, working with good guys.
Pros
Good hours, potential for overtime
Cons
Unpredictable work schedule, some days physically taxing
out going person like to get along with others. also meeting new people learning new skills .and other job tasks
Speechless. For lack of anything great to say about this company, I opt to say nearly nothing at all.
Pros
Not bad hours.
Cons
Very seasonal, no culture, no employee appreciation.