AMJ Campbell
AMJ Campbell Employee Review

Working for Thieves, and you are the victim.

28 February 2020
You are brought in with the promise of making good money, then they keep vital information like, holdbacks and charge backs that they claim are part of the "business structure", which are total bs. If you're office or management, you're treated better than the hard worker actually doing work and making less. Not worth it unless you really love being lied to and mistreated.
1.0Job security/advancement
11 February 2020
Same role
Driver/Labourer (Former Employee) - Thunder Bay, ON
You lifted a lot of heavy articles, physical fitness is important. Driving may be required. The workload was hard but, the pay was good. Typical day was preparing truck, then driving to clients and ensuring the safety of moved materials
14 January 2020
Same role
Driver/Labourer (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.
Pros
Free lunches around holidays
Cons
Not enough hours
17 September 2020
Same location
Site Manager (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Was a good place to work for till new owners took over. Original owners and managers were great, then new ownership took over and it became an unethically militant nightmare. No respect for employees, no clear direction.... to be honest most employees where made to be embarrassed by bully tactics and threats...a complete unprofessional run place from higher management and unfortunately a lot of good people left. .
Pros
Cons
Everything, disgraceful to be honest.
  1. Working for Thieves, and you are the victim.