AMJ Campbell
AMJ Campbell Employee Review

Respectful, Focused, Sensible, Fun.

27 August 2020
I can not thank AMJ Campbell enough.In the interview I was up front about my rocky work history and they gave me a chance.I worked there for some time and it was very positive. I enjoyed working there alot. The hours varied based on the job of the day. There was always something new to learn / see.They were very understanding, and a fun place to work. Respectful and motivated. Some days involved hard work. But there was always the right tools to complete the move.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Relaxed, Focused, Time flies by, Decent pay, Room for growth
3 February 2021
Same role
Furniture Mover (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke
Cons
14 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Commercial Mover (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Company has internal issues involving animosity between coworkers and managers, everyone talks bad about eachother behind the back. Office will mess up paper work for the job and then the crew is blamed and left looking dumb. Very little communication between management and employees, don't know if you work the next day until around 5pm so you can't plan anything in your life
Pros
Decent people
Cons
Long hours, lower pay than competition, poor management
10 January 2020
Same location
Packer/Warehouse (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Management is the worst, people come and go at this job, the boss gets in your face if you do something wrong and will yell at you in front of everyone, the pay is okay but it can be a very stressful job.
  1. Respectful, Focused, Sensible, Fun.