AMJ Campbell
View all AMJ Campbell reviews

AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Review

Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.

I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.

Pros

Free lunches around holidays

Cons

Not enough hours

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Working for Thieves, and you are the victim.

You are brought in with the promise of making good money, then they keep vital information like, holdbacks and charge backs that they claim are part of the "business structure", which are total bs. If you're office or management, you're treated better than the hard worker actually doing work and making less. Not worth it unless you really love being lied to and mistreated.
Same role

Heavy lifting and fast paced

You lifted a lot of heavy articles, physical fitness is important. Driving may be required. The workload was hard but, the pay was good. Typical day was preparing truck, then driving to clients and ensuring the safety of moved materials
Same location

Worst place to work

Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare AMJ Campbell with

• AMJ Campbell
  • Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.