AMJ Campbell logo
View all AMJ Campbell reviews

AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Review

Mover

Move furniture and equipment in a corporate setting. Involves a lot of heavy lifting and good attitude. Always have to be nice to the customer which is important.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst place to work

Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke

Cons

Same roleSame location

Mostly good crew, terrible management

Company has internal issues involving animosity between coworkers and managers, everyone talks bad about eachother behind the back. Office will mess up paper work for the job and then the crew is blamed and left looking dumb. Very little communication between management and employees, don't know if you work the next day until around 5pm so you can't plan anything in your life

Pros

Decent people

Cons

Long hours, lower pay than competition, poor management
Same roleSame location

Respectful, Focused, Sensible, Fun.

I can not thank AMJ Campbell enough.In the interview I was up front about my rocky work history and they gave me a chance.I worked there for some time and it was very positive. I enjoyed working there alot. The hours varied based on the job of the day. There was always something new to learn / see.They were very understanding, and a fun place to work. Respectful and motivated. Some days involved hard work. But there was always the right tools to complete the move.

Pros

Relaxed, Focused, Time flies by, Decent pay, Room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement