AMJ Campbell
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
AMJ Campbell Employee Review

Heavy lifting and fast paced

11 February 2020
You lifted a lot of heavy articles, physical fitness is important. Driving may be required. The workload was hard but, the pay was good. Typical day was preparing truck, then driving to clients and ensuring the safety of moved materials
4.0Job security/advancement
28 February 2020
Same role
G driver (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
You are brought in with the promise of making good money, then they keep vital information like, holdbacks and charge backs that they claim are part of the "business structure", which are total bs. If you're office or management, you're treated better than the hard worker actually doing work and making less. Not worth it unless you really love being lied to and mistreated.
14 January 2020
Same role
Driver/Labourer (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.
Pros
Free lunches around holidays
Cons
Not enough hours
31 July 2019
Same location
AMJ Campbell (Former Employee) - Thunder Bay, ON
This company is disorganized and has no structure whatsoever. The owner is rude and has no idea what he's doing, constantly cutting Corners and cheating on paperwork. Some employees actually steal from customers and use drugs while on the job.
Pros
No Pros whatsoever
Cons
Long hours, terrible equipment, toxic environment
  1. Heavy lifting and fast paced