AMJ Campbell logo
AMJ Campbell
View all AMJ Campbell reviews

AMJ Campbell

AMJ Campbell Employee Review

A very fun place to work.

AMJ Campbell is a very highly active company and they offer an environment where people actually want to come to work everyday. I would recommend this employer to anyone who is looking to join their ranks.

Worst place to work

Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke

Pros

Cons

Same location

Productive place to work for those who don’t mind hard work.

I like working at AMJ Campbell , my only problem is that they say no smoking but a lot of the workers smoke in the trucks, and I don’t smoke so it bothers me. I’ve said something about it to management but nothing gets done, so I have to worry about my own health because second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking your self, ex specially inside the cab of a truck. I’m tired being forced to work with smokers.

Pros

Free lunches around holidays

Cons

Not enough hours

Awesome Place To Work

Great place to work, great coworkers. Paid every Friday, there is always work for the people that really show them they want to be there and work. No benefits though, and the 0.25 cent pay raise after busting your butt for months sucks a lot, but other than those 2 things, life at AMJ is sweet, they are one of the few that actually truly understand that family comes first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare AMJ Campbell with

• AMJ Campbell
  • A very fun place to work.