AMJ Campbell
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Working at AMJ Campbell: Employee Reviews

Canada146 reviews

Good people to work with.

Good people to work with but had hours reduced due to loss of contract. Pretty decent for warehouse environment. The company went a different direction with a new warehouse manager.

Accounting

Terrible toxic work environment. Most office staff was from employment agencies. I would get cold calls from employment agencies. I should have taken them up on their offer.

Insights into AMJ Campbell

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Ok job

No idea what’s going on pay is awful for what the job is no great equipment and not enough people will to work so often short staffed high turnover no schedule

Shady Workplace.

Poor communication, poor pay, employees easily disposable in the eyes of management and no respect given. Inconsistencies when discussing pay and nowhere near industry standards for majority of the jobs, time and effort put in to fix their problems.

grreat

this is a great place to work because it is a good opportunity for you to grow and make money. you drive and move things and anyone can do it and it is great and fun

Overall terrible environment

If you’re looking to make money, stay away from AMJ!! Horrible management with 0 communication or respect. Endless claims with no warning of deductions and not enough revenue income to afford such claims. Avoid working with them at all costs. Class 1 drivers work one day a week during the winter!

Horrible money, back breaking work, and pay cheques that bounce and make your account negative.

Do not work for this place, the management is terrible, people lie about being vaccinated, money is bad, work is hard. I think the management actually have some mental issues.

Low Salary

Had to work SundayNot transit Access on SundayPay was peanuts. Most of my pay for Sunday would have gone to taxiCompany would not accommodate or assist with this

Cons

Low Pay

Environnement de travail très agréable

Très bonne collaboration beaucoup de positif une belle esprit de équipe

Pros

Beaucoup de respect

Cons

Aucun

Productive place to work.

Everyone's experience is different working there. Personally the time I was there I enjoyed working for this company. They have multiple departments home delivery residential moving ect.

Great place to work.

Fast-paced workplace.Solution-oriented teams in every division make the onboarding experience seamless. There are endless opportunities within for those who want to grow.

Pros

Driven team that wants to see everyone succeed.

I really enjoy what I do

Good vision and values. Office vibe is great. Myself and other managers door always open. Belle vision d'entreprise et belles valeurs. La portes des gestionnaires m'incluant est toujours ouvertes aux discussions.

Productive and Fast Paced environment

I love working at AMJ Campbell. Have made great friendships here and feel that they pay fairly for the work given. It is fast paced in the summer which really makes the days go by faster.

Forward thinking people with a bright future!

Fast paced and a competitive environment for sales. A great place to grow/learn and develop your skills. A lot of people have stayed with AMJ Campbell for a long time which proves its a great place to enjoy your career!

Excellent Place to work

As an essential service business, we are always on the move. We have a great group of leaders. Each day is different. Moving customers locally and long distance. Home Delivery Team workers see the local countryside as well as the city we live in daily. Our teams enjoy moving people into their new homes. They love to see their customers happy with the job they've done.

Pros

Great co-workers, team players, enthusiastic staff

Cons

Moving some households is a hard job, heavy lifting

Great Place to work, Great Culture

AMJ Campbell has a tremendous culture - great people, challenging and fun place to work. All employees are treated with respect. AMJ is a community driven organization that works with many charities and makes you feel proud to work there

Pros

Great people and environment, a real family feel

Worst place to work

Aweful company everyone there lives for drama there drivers don't pay and they don't do anything about it worst company to work for just a huge joke

Cons

Disgusting work environment with no benefits

Never seen a company so unorganized. Their warehouse is extremely chaotic, it's like a circus. They are quick to withdraw money from your paycheck for no reason and then say it was a mistake. They provide you with a fuel card, but on the other hand they holdback $1000 from your wages for fuel. Managers are verbally abusive. Horrible place to work, wish there was an option to give zero stars.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Way too many

Mostly good crew, terrible management

Company has internal issues involving animosity between coworkers and managers, everyone talks bad about eachother behind the back. Office will mess up paper work for the job and then the crew is blamed and left looking dumb. Very little communication between management and employees, don't know if you work the next day until around 5pm so you can't plan anything in your life

Pros

Decent people

Cons

Long hours, lower pay than competition, poor management

Hard working and amazing people

They very supportive and respectful to not just me but to everyone that worked there and they are such great people. They are looking for hard workers but they also supported me when I was going through a hard time outside of work. I thank them for a great experience

It is a good place to work

The best place to meet new people get out go to new places get a good workout Learn how to deal with people Properly.keeps your vary busy in the summer

Pros

good workout

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMJ Campbell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement