The earliest shifts tend to be 6am or 7am with closing shifts finishing between 10pm-12a depending on the time of year. Holiday hours range from 5am for opening and 3am for closing during peak.
About 6 hours shifts.
It varies on the workload you have at the store
It is very hard to get hours here. Even after working here for three years, there are weeks where I only get one shift.
The working hours for part time were around 12 to 17 hours a week.
Mine were 9pm-6am
- What questions did they ask during your interview at American Eagle Outfitters?7 people answered
- How does the scheduling work in Canada? Are they flexible if you have another job?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at American Eagle Outfitters? What are the s…6 people answered
- If you were to leave American Eagle Outfitters, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at American Eagle Outfitters?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at American Eagle Outfitters?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at American Eagle Outfitters?4 people answered
- Does American Eagle Outfitters require background check?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at American Eagle Outfitters?4 people answered
- Is it better to drop off a resume in person or apply online?3 people answered