It was slow and fast, depends on the day of the year.
Since I was working the Holiday Season I would work on the more fast-paced days (waves of customers, a couple returns here and there.) The slower days mostly consisted of folding/re-folding clothes and returning them to their original arrangement.
Pretty quick, Espcially on weekends and holidays.
They teach at a good pace and show you many different job types
- What questions did they ask during your interview at American Eagle Outfitters?7 people answered
- How does the scheduling work in Canada? Are they flexible if you have another job?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at American Eagle Outfitters? What are the s…6 people answered
- What are the working hours at American Eagle Outfitters?6 people answered
- If you were to leave American Eagle Outfitters, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at American Eagle Outfitters?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at American Eagle Outfitters?4 people answered
- Does American Eagle Outfitters require background check?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at American Eagle Outfitters?4 people answered
- Is it better to drop off a resume in person or apply online?3 people answered