AMERI-CONNECT FREIGHT SERVICES Employee Reviews

Worst place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2019
This has been my worst experience in terms of people working there and the management , completely disorganized , no set policies or procedures , not open to changes , mismanagement , workplace culture is negative.
Pros
8 30 to 5
Cons
too many to list
Somebody HELP US
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 October 2018
Are there any laws that protect employees from owners that are tyrants? Is it legal to threaten staff just because you own a company? I have never seen so many good people being made to feel incompetent, unimportant and degraded every single day. People need jobs to pay for their homes, children, parents and when an employer is cruel and illtempered it is crushing! people who need their jobs shouldn't fear going to work. I have so much anxiety as a result of the abusive management here. My kids are begging me to quit because they hate to see me so sad.
This company needs a new owner and new management desperately. Somebody help us please.
Pros
I can almost pay my bills
Cons
It's taking a toll on all of us including my family and my teammates and our self esteem
Abusive and hostile management/ fast revolving door
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 September 2018
Do yourself a favour and DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER WORKING HERE !
Very angry, cruel and abusive management with a long history of hurting good people and their families as a result.
It doesn’t matter who you are in this company, YOU WILL BE BADLY ABUSED, HUMILIATED AND FORCED TO QUIT OR FIRED
Pros
The staff are nice
Cons
Then they are emotionally beaten and quickly fired or forced to quit
Good Experience Builder, But Thats About It
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2018
I began primarily entering data, but my role was constantly changing. The company itself is pretty disorganized, largely due to the instructions from higher up.

It was a great place to learn office procedures, though at times got fairly hostile. The Owner of the company would do well to treat her employees with just a little bit of respect. Being called useless and scoffed at hardly inspire people to want to give it their all for their employer.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the workload, which got overwhelming at times. There were days where I didn't take my breaks because I didn't want to stay at work for hours after I was supposed to leave.

The coworkers I had were largely great folks though and it was a great place to work when things were running smoothly, but those times were sparse.
Pros
Great opportunity to gain office experience, Good pay for the role
Cons
Terrible direction from upper management, Often conflicting orders, An extremely hostile owner, Late nights are a regularity and are expected, Ever changing procedures
Growing company
Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 March 2018
I have enjoyed working for this company

There is a plan and they always include the teams when reviewing this.

It is nice to share in the growth/ planning of a company

The company installed a gym for staff for winter time so we could have time for a walk..But in side

Excellent experience
Pros
Flexibl and advancement
Cons
Rail road tracks can be an inconvenience at rush hour
Toxic Environment
Import Customs Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 May 2016
Top management arrogance haunts the staff which stresses and creates a toxic environment. Extra work load, no extra compensation for extra hours and long hours worked while senior management cut their own hours of labour for their own joyful benefit to the detriment of the staff.
My wok experience in Ameri-connect
LOGISTCS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2013
Ameri-connect is a reputed freight forwarding company in Canada
specializing in sea, air truck freight and customs.

In the process of working with this organization, I learned a lot
about rules, regulations, and procedures of logistics activities in Canada
Pros
good work environment
Cons
pressure of work