Amelin Property Management

Amelin Property Management Pay & benefits reviews

Canada11 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Was a great company to work for.

Continuous work effort was needed to accomplish each day. The management firm was very generous in the salary, and benefit area.

Horrible Building Management

Too much time spent away from the building. Leaving everything to us. No important info passed on to us ... ie: contractors, elevator bookings, etc.. work in units being done backwards and improperly. One person sits in the office all day, playing around on fb. What in the heck do you have to do in the office for 8 hrs? The other ... well lets say he tries to create the illusion that he's working. Great salary, horrible resident managers.

Job easy to do

BEWARE-job security NOT there-overall job and life balance no issues, as is generous salary as indicated in their job postings. However, the unprofessional dealings with area Mgr & great lack of communication. Not open to helpful ideas or suggestions for a smooth environment. Six people in six months removed from their jobs. If are a follower on indeed there is always postings for Hamilton/Dundas area

Pros

Unprofessional of managers

Cons

Great salary/benefits

Great Property Management Company to work for!

Amelin is a fantastic property management company to work for! The owner provides a very generous salary with great benefits, and goes out if his way to treat you fairly. The office staff and contractors are helpful and accommodating. The job itself can be demanding and requires a lot of hours...so don't come here expecting to slack off. If you work hard and take pride I what you do, you will have a successful, secure career here. Highly recommend.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

On call hours

Very busy schedule working here.

Pretty much non-stop all day except lunches and breaks.How to take out a compactor with a tractor. A very professional management firm. The co-workers here were very efficient and organized in the way things got done, and the time it was done in. Doing townhouse units with the stairs and moving furniture left behind. The end of the day knowing most if not all your work was accompliched.

Pros

100% benefits

Cons

wages could have been slightly better.

I enjoyed working for Ameling Property Management

I found that the pay was fair and there was definately time for me to have a life outside of work, Alternate weekends were worked as well as having every other night off during the week. A Christmas bonous was also given to the staff and the property manager was very pleasant when on site.

Pros

two bedroom apartment and alternate weekends off.

Cons

no benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amelin Property Management?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amelin Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement