AMBU Employee Reviews

They only care about the numbers ! Dont let them fool you !!
Bag bushing machine operator (Former Employee) –  Noblesville Indiana22 April 2019
They use the bullies to remove you . I did my job and got my numbers when the machinery was working properly. None of your work ethics will matter if if the bullys dont like you ! True story played out every day at this place !
Pros
There are some nice people
Cons
Breaks are short if your not a bully
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN11 March 2019
It was a great place to work. I would be in the office daily, working on training documents and things such as SkillSet and AGILE. I also did a lot of event planning and odd jobs as an intern.
Ambu is fast paced environment
Advanced Operator Dip Line (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN3 February 2019
Ambu is fast paced environment being on nights tore me up though so I couldn't do it and since I'm going back to school I couldn't do those hours everything besides that was okay.
Pros
benefits, okay pay
Cons
hours
Chaotic management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN22 July 2018
No respect towards workers especially operators... These laters are living such discrimination from the supervisors, especially the no americain operators they are living a discrimination and losing all their respect, where there's a favoritism, there's a chaotic management...
Quick paced collaborative work place
CIRCUITS OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN18 July 2018
A typical Day at work was working with others trying to make sure to make the parts correctly as well as hit the numbers that were required. I learned that it can be hard to work in a collaborative work environment if others don't pull their weight. Most people don't always agree with management but usually they try to keep everyone in the loop of what goes on in the company. The hardest part of the job is the short breaks but they are easy to get used to. The most enjoyable part of the job is how easy it is.
Pros
Cafeteria in lunchroom with food and drinks that can be purchased.
Cons
Short breaks unless it is a special occasion.
Very nice and comforting place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN12 May 2018
I enjoyed this job more than any job i have had its a very good work environment to be around. Friendly staff and coworkers that make you feel right at home. Very good pay with good hours. I also liked the shift i was on i love working first shifts to get my day going.
everday
Team Lead Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, IN16 April 2018
take care of with in the company. Don't always try to seek outside the company when there are people here. Better benefits take care of the people that's here.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN16 March 2018
good place to work just not enough career advancement. i left there for a career change. i loved everyone there and the management was wonderful. I enjoyed my work and team work was highly encouraged.
Very poor management
Director (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN31 January 2018
Sad to see a company with so much potential go the direction it’s going. Very wasteful and unwilling to change with the the times. Job security is always a concern.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Ambu
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN24 January 2018
To many nosey people and favoritism really bad. Mandatory meetings everyday before work. Besides that is wasn't hard work, lots of overtime if you wanted.
Great people to work with.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN12 December 2017
The only downside is you only get 6 times to be late or absent for a year. The higher up people havent really shown they care. I've seen someone point out, but the supervisor decided to throw the rules out the door and keep him. Happened to me and threw me out. Favoritism is a thing here. The coworkers are great though, as well as the overtime.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short breaks, supervisors who don't properly do their job.
Great place to work.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, IN28 November 2017
I enjoy my job. Knowing that I am making a difference and possibly helping to save someone's life makes me feel great. The staff and my co-workers are good, fun people and I am thankful for the opportunity to be apart of AMBU.
Pros
Great advancement opportunities.
Cons
None.
Productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN10 November 2017
Great place to work would recommend to anyone. I love it. Great over time. Advancements. Get a raise in less than 3 months. Not far from home. Great pay
Ambu- Danish Owned and Maintained
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN7 November 2017
I enjoyed the work at Ambu but the majority of the new product development efforts took place in Denmark. Medium-sized company with many opportunities.
Do Not Recommend
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN10 October 2017
I worked at Ambu while it was transitioning from King Systems to Ambu. It was a very rough transition and very few people lasted through the process. The work environment was not very good and the management did not seem particularly invested in the employees or the company long term. Consequently, the corporate culture suffered mightily.
Productive but unstable environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN20 July 2017
I was hired in as a temp to hire ,which never happened .coworkers were great ,this is a 7 days a week facility ,a lot of dos and don't s facility .the manager I worked for was always keeping the dept moral in the toilet and this a go nowhere company .my salary could have been better for experience that my job demanded with little to no training
Pros
Free coffie and ice water, company cook outs
Cons
Poor department supervisor, not a people person and will lie to your face
Fast growing, ambitious, clean work environment
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN19 June 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ambu, and the work I was doing. I did make a few good mates, however, the larger percentage of the staff are childish and petty. That aside, the work you do does have the ability to positively affect people's lives, and it was certainly a cause I could get behind
Pros
Clean facility, decent pay scale, potential for growth for hard working individuals
Cons
The PTO program could do with some changes, very petty nosey coworkers
I love the products
Clinical Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD26 April 2017
Upper management does not cultivate growth. They had people act in a role they wanted doing the work but would never promote as promised. Was not approachable about growth ideas.
medical mfg. facility with advancement opportunities
Materials Supervisor/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, IN26 March 2017
Worked with all departments. Managed Shipping, Receiving, warehouse personnel and Inventory analysts.

Culture is difficult but improving.

Hardest part of the job was finding dedicated, qualified employees.

Training people to excel in their job and seeing them become confident in their lives.
Small Sharp and Snappy
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 February 2017
Ideal for a new starter who wants to learn the ropes in the Australian Healthcare market sales.

Strong products and good products.

Must be able to enjoy ones' company cause you have very little company.

Long serving management and they know their business well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMBU. Our community is ready to answer.