Ambassatours Gray Line Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS28 April 2018
Don’t want a life this is your place to work! Management has no clue what is going on, and worst of all the ceo doesn’t know what’s happening within his company. People are under paid and will never receive any training to further their career.
Pros
Doesn’t have any
Cons
Too long to list
Great Team and Family environment
Motor Coach Operator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 April 2017
Close nit community, great coworkers every body works together and the company is very proactive in keeping the workforce informed and up to date on upcoming and current events.

Dispatchers to a great job of working with staff and are very accommodating.
Pros
Great work place, New facilities, decent fleet, excellent and progress corporate culture top to bottom
Cons
Seasonal work. no benifits.
Ambasatours
Driver/ Driver Trainer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS7 February 2017
great company change and growth is important they are doing it well largest sightseeing company in Canada great people great drivers this is nuts why write it
A Good Job with a Good Company
Team Leader - Charlottetown Pier (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEI12 May 2015
I start my day early - usually at 0700, where I meet the other employees at the pier and prep their work day. Coordinators are given their assignments, and I then review touring information with the Guides. Once the guests disembark from the cruise ships, I make sure to greet them in a friendly island way, and visit with them for a few minutes before directing them to the appropriate motor coach for them to enjoy their time on PEI. I learned that this job is very similar in pattern to that of working in an airport - people coming in want to know where they're going, how to get there, and be able to easily get information and enjoy their time. My co-workers are wonderful people. Some have been with the company longer than I have, but they respect me in the leadership role and work together with me. The newer people that I have hired enjoyed my training style and are fitting in very well. The hardest part of the job is sometimes trying to fix a problem so the guests will have had an overall wonderful experience - sometimes it rains and I can't fix it! The best part of the job is the support I get from (remote) management, the ability to make decisions and direct the work flow.
Pros
Great time frame for work - I spend my winters in California, so seasonal employment is wonderful
Cons
The kiosk that we work from is a bit crowded and cool.
Great place to work, bright and fun co-workers and excellent and supportive management.
Tour guide (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 April 2015
Great company to work for , great management and co-workers. Dealing with the public everyday, but always new experiences and people to meet. A great way to show off our city and province and you even get to wear a kilt to work!
Great People
Tour Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS7 July 2014
Enjoyable work, great management and co-workers. fun atmosphere.
Pros
Great equipment
Cons
Seasonal
Good quality working environemnt
Double Decker Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS5 October 2013
Busy yet fun working environment. The ability to treat fellow workers with respect and be respected.
Pros
Great family atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambassatours Gray Line. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5