Amazon.com
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Warehouse Associate

Found 280 reviews matching the searchSee all 75,011 reviews

Busy shifts. Continuous work

Continuous work but not that bad. But lifting upto 49lbs at the last phase of shift really take out everything. Warehouse environment is extremely humid during summer, hardly any fresh air as there is no ventilation., washrooms are clean, sanitizers are available at every corner, supervisors are approachable, wages are competitive.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Continuous Heavy lifting

It’s a good place to work

I work as a picker, we have the fear of Time of Task but other works are a bit more relaxed as per my opinion. I guess picking makes you feel more tired as compared to stow and pack.

Productive and funplace

Good working environment and no stress is there and If anyone want to join amazon then please contact me i help you and give my reference to help me ..

Pros

Paid hours, eswags and medical fees

Repetitive

If you like repetitive job, micromanagement this might be for you.Management in Mississauga Night Shift is quite good, compared to the day shift(day shift sucks)

Pros

Good enough money

Cons

Horrible Company to say the least

Worked at the warehouse in Calgary. it is a horrible place to work. The workers are overworked and underpaid. Management can't speak English properly. Can't even construct the full sentence.

Pros

Cons

Pay

Hard

Just don’t work here if you don’t feel like getting neglected You can’t sitYou are constantly approached by a manager if you take too long (3 minutes) to put something awayNot worth it for $16

exhausting environment, very little leeway when unwell or tired

I worked as an amazon associate for around two months before I had to quit for the sake of my own mental health. hours are long, there's no a/c in the warehouse in the summer, and the overall culture in the workplace is directly harmful to employees. Any pause in workflow, whether from washroom breaks or water breaks will be timed against you, and if you go over 30 minutes of "time off task" in a shift you will be reprimanded.

Cons

long hours, no flexibility, no ability to pace self

No opportunities to grow inside the company

There is a lot of pressure about productivity and quality goals, sometimes it feels like managers are dealing with robots not humans. Long shifts, not enough rest. There is no room for growing and opportunities are scarce. If you are not south Asian, is almost impossible to grow or at least to get training on indirect roles (this is for Toronto and GTA warehouses).

Pros

Good health and dental benefits

Good for Temporary job.

AMAZON owner JB earn millions of dollars while paying poor wage to employees. When you are jobless you may work Temporarily with this company. No career growth, routine job in highly Noisy environment with poor wage rate.

Pros

Acceptable benefits

Cons

1. Highly Noisy Environment 2. Poor wage rate. 3.No Career growth.

Decent work

You're constantly threatened with termination if you're not doing any work but there are so many times were there isn't any work to be done because they are overstaffed. Shifts are 9.5 hours with two 30 minute breaks.

Pros

Decent pay

Jobs at Amazon.com

Warehouse Associate positions
See more jobs

Never ever work here!!!! I repeat never work here!

I was put on the ship dock station, I did not even know about it until I got there. There is no communication you do not even know what you are doing! I don't know why they don't assign people accordingly meaning fit, tall, and big !!!! I am a really petite girl, had the worst experience I was put into a truck trailer that was burning HOT!!!! I WAS THERE FOR AT LEAST 7 HOURS ON AND OFF. THE HEAVY LIFTING GOING UP STAIRS. I know for a fact A LOT OF people quit within the 1st week that's why they are always hiring people.. LOLLL THIS JOB IS MOSTLY FOR MEN. Theres a lot people tryna get the PR.... LOL and the pay should be more. don't work here unless you want to end up in the hospital.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, Standing, Rude management, Worst place don't apply, don't pay well

Horrible place to work

Favouritism at its best. A horrible place to work. Hard workers are not recognized and lazy people can just do whatever. The management is horrible, never know what to do

Stay Away!!!

Worked in the Whitby location and that place is horrendous. Favoritism all over the place. Makes you work rigorous tasks right after an injury. They will write you up over the simplest things taking as taking a quick 5 min break. Managers DO NOT care about you in this work place. HR is down right terrible will ignore emails and avoid associate contact.HR rep is nowhere to be found on the floor and hides in a room along with other managers that is not social distancing. Covid Cases is increasing also. Job security is low also. They will start you a seasonal associate then convert you base on your performance. I do not recommend this job to any one they will treat you like dirt and you only and always be a nobody.

Pros

Benefits are the only thing thats good.

Cons

long hrs and labour intensive

Fun at first, but very repetive and lack of cordinstion/management

First started before covid and was fun and exciting. People where great. Covid hit, and all of a sudden it felt like a prison. Safety and management after you for everything. You are just a number and not a person. You try to bring up suggestions to help improve the workplace but gets denied and don't listen to you. Management do not coordinate with each other. 1 year and 10 months, and all I gotta say. As a multi billion dollar company, they treat you very poorly.

Benefits

Cons

Everythkng

It is a good part time job. Hard on the body in some areas of the warehouse

They do not rotate jobs even though you may be trained in all areas of the warehouse. This leads to injuries. I have mentioned this many times to Safety and supervisors but no one listens. They take safety serious so you would think that they would see by rotating to different areas using different body movements would be better for their employees, less people injured.They only work 4 hour shifts and they can flex you up or down 1 hour any day and you have no choice. The sorting center is new and they are constantly changing things. You need to be fit incase they put you in the heavy lifting section like non con or inbound fluid unloading non con from the trucks. Those locations are hard on the body and it seems the same people get put in there and the same people get the light work. This really needs to be looked at . This is a warehouse that has light and heavy sections and they could rotate those positions and save the injuries that is happening there. CROSS TRAINING everyone would help this issue.

Pros

fun co workers

Cons

Heavy lifting for days in a row, The same employees always get the easy stations.

They treat you like a robot

unfair workplace, bias and favoritism is everywhere. If you’re a hard worker they will give you more work but no recognition and support. Lazy and slow people probably stays in the job longer because they’re putting them as a pit coach or water spiders forever. HR doesn’t have confidentiality as well. Everyone gets paid the same but the workload is unfair

Pros

good money on peak, benefits

Cons

The money is ok but the company culture is toxic

The management was ridiculously strict with the exception of a few. The main problem with working here is how they really try their best to squeeze every drop of productivity out of you to meet their ridiculous quotas.

Pros

The money

Cons

Long hours, work load, overly strict supervisors

Modern Day Slavery

One the worst place I ever worked. Bad working culture, Zero ffs given on workers safety, No Job Security, favoritism, less Pay high pace working environments

Pros

Cons

Long Hours less Pay

No equality

They don’t treat u equally. They based u on how u scanned stuff if u scanned wrong stuff they will come up to u and u have like seconds to go to the other side of the warehouse Hr aren’t right

Pros

Cons

No equality

Fast paced workplace with focus on productivity

This was a very fast paced work environment which focused on productivity targets as their main measure of performance. You were held accountable to meeting high performance numbers.

Pros

Employee discount, free protective equipment

Cons

Long hours, short breaks

Racist company

There is no on site management, you work over time till 1 am or longer with no overtime pay. You don’t even have to do your job properly no one actually cares or is there to say anything, random people just decide their in charge. And so many Karen’s

Pros

It’s nice in the summer

Cons

Rest of the year it sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

22K

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Amazon.com with

• Amazon.com
  • Warehouse Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?