Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Fulfillment Associate

Found 197 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,839 reviews

Hard workers should stay away

Been working there for over a year and it seems hardworkers don't get rewarded as they get treated the same as other assoicates who don't care about the job. ICQA has to deal with cleaning up after Stowers placing liquids in bins sideways. One positive I can say is you don't have to worry about being fired as having low rates only gets you a talking to.

Pros

Good People. Benefits. High Pay for work that's easy

Cons

Boring work. Managers won't make changes. Lazy people making your job harder

Straight forward

Head to job site, punch in when entering, answer COVID screening questions, head upstairs to the Customer Returns department, process the returns, go on breaks, get back from break, and then work some more.

Pros

Hours, chill management

Cons

Shifts can feel long

Very partial management

Perticuler Indians are in management. Only promoting their people, Eve though other people who passed exam hanging on dry.Worst job culture.Only good if you are from perticular community.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Racism, favouritism, disrespectful workplace.

Good work place

Collaborative team culture join a fun forward-thinking and dynamic team.Managers always think of safety first and work as a second priority.Dynamic culture, stress-free work environment.

Long hours and the management people are pushy.

I was excited to start, but after 3 days the ambassadors/managers are very pushy. They watch employees like a hawk and no time to breathe. They work you like a horse!

Pros

Good benefits, nice co-workers.

Cons

Long hours and very tiring!

Not great

I was there for about 4-5 months. First they put me in returns and that was great everybody was so nice until they moved me to inbound. The managers there were so arrogant and I was treated like I was stupid. I wasn't the only one who felt that way too. Other coworkers who were moved from returns to inbound were also treated like that as well. My rate dropping was caused most of the time by problems that weren't even my fault like cages being full and items not being scannable. Also HR is completely useless there. They are friends with the managers so they don't do anything if you complain to them. The mandatory overtime is a little too much in my opinion.

Pros

not much

Cons

everything

Terrible and Toxic Experience

If I could give 0 Stars I would. On my first day I started with sorting and that went well, then I moved into Picking the order to bring it to the loading dock. That is when it downhill. The trainers were so rude, they yelled at me several times for not going faster and grabbing equipment from my hands to complete the job. When I said it was my first day they shrugged their shoulders and said “so what”. I highly recommend to stay away from this company for employment if you can.

Pros

Cons

Rude Management

Love Amazon

Work hard have fun make history A great place to work You have many opportunities to level up A place to work and to have more connections We love Amazon

Production check

You have to reach the average target every hour or so. Otherwise they come to ask for the reason of less production rate. It depends on type of products on conveyer, the line number you r standing on(than asking your employees who r working continuously)

Not bad

It’s a good job to start with but it’s hard to have any career advancement from it. The job is repetitive and be ready to be on your feet for basically the whole day.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

short breaks

Jobs at Amazon.com

Fulfillment Associate positions
See more jobs

Pathetic environment

It’s overall management is total disaster. No growth opportunities, biased environment. Managers are favouring their favourite ones. If normal worker go for something they are start talking on the basis of production and all.

Pros

Cultural diversity

good benefit

Hard work and too much and low salaryCompared to a lot of work on Amazon, his salary is low long shift low management unsafe workplace ----------

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

long hours, Hard work

Productive place and increase your skills.

It is a good place to work there. I would appreciate the opportunity for working with kinds people. I leaned many things and I also developed my communication skills.

Not fun worksite

Company is good but the Management is poor, they dont know the people who are working well or hard. They promote lazy and less productive people....sooo many ambitious people to be a leader but less productive,..LAZY

Pros

Free food sometimes

Cons

Always VTO

Great and good

Safe environment with respect for COVID-19. Very clean environment. Family environment. Respect workers by the management. Good benefits. Great entertainment.

Really stressful place to work

Management was always changing, no support, no understanding. They demanded high numbers without actually checking to see what we were receiving. Miscommunication. Problems with pay.

Cons

Long hours, high numbers, rude managers

Bad

Amazon is one of my bad experiences in my life, because they do not care about that you are human and want some rest. If you are apply, they do not ask you to tell us about which apartment do you want to work. Picker is a hardest job their because first you have to go 1 than go to 100. On the other side that same thing in on the side bin. I do not recommend anyone. If you are able to run 40 hours min or 60 hours max than apply in the Amazon.

Pros

Good benefit, exercise 10 hour

Cons

Long hours, bad management, racism is common, manager does not care about health and safty

Horrible work environment and management

There's a reason why there's no interview process for fulfillment associates. Amazon doesn't bother to learn your names, they only care about numbers and production. They pay above minimum wage to entice people to apply but it's not worth it. You're also not working 10-hour shifts 4 days a week, they have mandatory extra time that requires you to work up to 50-60 hours a week. You'll have nothing but body pains, headaches and sleep deprivation. HR and management are absolutely terrible. They are the ones that drove me to resign on the spot. Unsafe work? You have a problem? They don't care. They force you to work and don't make accommodations or even attempt to look for alternative solutions. I've never had to resign from a position before, but it was totally worth it.

Pros

above minimum wage

Cons

everything else

Sorting facility: Fun work, Schedule NOT flexible

That is really my only complaint. HR hired so fast, they tricked us into a schedule that is not sustainable, and now they are refusing to change anyone's schedule. So many people are leaving due to that. When they claim "flexible" schedule, that you can change it after, Do Not believe it. I don't even think they know how. They can flex up or down an hour, and this is mandatory. Then, they will give you points (think demerit points) for not clocking when you are suppose to, and you have to try to find HR to get them to fix it. They are non existant, do not reply or even look at emails these days. I was hoping things would get better with time (it is a new facility), but it seems to be going the other way. However, the work is fun, management on the floor has been amazing, though they claim they have no control over the schedules. I enjoy working there very much, the people are amazing. This is a second job for me, and I hope things get better with schedules and HR because i'd really love to work here long term.

Pros

fun work

Cons

Tricked into an unsustainable schedule, NOT flexible, impossible to change

It was really working with fellow associates

It was a lovely experience. The safety at work policy was always reassuring. I left when I relocated and the management refused my parental leave. I really needed that leave to be with my family who had moved out of town. When it was denied I had no choice but to leave albeit unwillingly.

Pros

Paid Time off and overtime

Cons

Earlier start time

Productive and fun place

Amazon is good place to work if anyone wants to balance their budget because this company paying very good. So everyone can grow their life after working over there. Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

22K