Amazon DSP Employee Reviews for Shipping and Receiving ClerkReview this company
Shipping and Receiving Clerk1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 793 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Learn as much as you can at your post. Connect with team members. Follow the rules. Advance your skill and work hard. Learn to work smart. Enjoy company provided benefits.
Compete for voluntary overtime
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 793 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Amazon DSP
- What are typical working hours for a DSP delivery driver? Do we get a pick of hours or is it fixed?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Amazon DSP about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Amazon DSP?2 people answered
- Does Amazon DSP require background check?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Amazon DSP?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Amazon DSP management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How has Amazon DSP responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Do you get holidays off?
- Is there a night shift for delivering packages?
- Is there a night shift?