Amazon DSP

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose

friendly atmosphere

Could have better training core as I felt for myself I was very unsure for the first week or so and saw it in others that followed as well. Helpful and friendly staff made it nicer to work there.

Pros

Gave free gifts and lunches quite a bit before we would leave for deiveries.

Cons

Not enough time to take full lunch and breaks then finish workload at a decent time.

good excercise, just bad schedule

it’s like in a sports training everyday. The worst thing is the schedule. The off time is too late. You’re going to miss your family and social life. There’s no career development .

Pros

Easy to get the job

Cons

Low pay and bad schedule

excellent

I liked working there, busy during holiday season. its tuff working in winters, but in summers its fine. you will get countryside routes if you are lucky.

Enjoyable Early on but Grueling Pace Long-term

Large quantity of parcels, some heavier than imagined. It's a struggle to deliver them safely and quickly.A day consists of: Loading up at the warehouse, driving your cube van to deliver, then returning to the warehouse to check out. The routes are very large sometimes. Drivers rarely get their promised breaks. Workload is 180-260+ parcels/day. Finding a good DSP helps, but doesn't solve the route of the problem, which is Amazon's unrealistic delivery targets and pressure on front line workers/drivers.

Pros

Independence, health benefits, performance incentives

Cons

Long hours, shift variance, Few breaks/no paid lunch, unsafe, poor culture

stressfull

The more you worked the more you get marcels more than else DA , so there is no controll system how much you are suffere , this should be fixed .and generaly iy shoud be given same ammout comparison to the crew DA who you work with .

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Push you to help otheres

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8