Amazon DSP Employee Reviews for Courier DriverReview this company
Courier Driver1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 800 reviews
Based on 15 survey responses
Insights into Amazon DSP
Areas for improvement
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
- Clear sense of purpose
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You would figure, being the richest man in the world, with the biggest Logistics company in the world, you figure they would do research on Alberta winters. New facilities-no car plug ins for winter! 1st Duh!, Expect to drive a rear wheel light van with half worn all season tires! 2nd Duh! It gets dark in winter at 4:30pm. But we start delivery at 11:00am. 3rd Duh!. The level of ignorance is at is finest. Maybe do some research on the different seasons before you jump into a country with your pants down because that's exactly what happened. Sheer and utter assininity.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Amazon DSPCourier Driver positions
See more Amazon DSP reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 800 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Amazon DSP
- What are typical working hours for a DSP delivery driver? Do we get a pick of hours or is it fixed?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Amazon DSP about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Amazon DSP?2 people answered
- Does Amazon DSP require background check?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Amazon DSP?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Amazon DSP management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How has Amazon DSP responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Do you get holidays off?
- Is there a night shift for delivering packages?
- Is there a night shift?