Amazon DSP
Happiness score is 44 out of 100

Amazon DSP Employee Reviews in Nisku, AB

Nisku, AB3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,900 reviews

Listen to the man, don't do it

It started out easy enough, but then the expectations grew wild. There's a game center, not that you'll have any time to play with the games they got set up. Its crazy, unless you deliver everything on time without help, they'll fire you. I was there a month, i pushed myself so hard my joints gave out. I was fired a few days later citing "Budget cuts". No one else was. I, like anyone, wanted to try and problem solve. Not only was I ignored, but I was fired two weeks later. Management didn't even tell me there was a problem. I was completely blindsided when I was given a letter of termination at end of day. All those calls for a union are starting to make sense.

Pros

free snacks, nice enough staff

Cons

long hours, heavy work load, management wont stick up for you

What you expect

Hard work, good people, stressful, but overall what you expect to work for a big company at a warehouse. If you enjoy little to no socialization, and no customer service, with repetitive easy tasks, this job is right for you.

Insights into Amazon DSP

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Most mismanaged company

You would figure, being the richest man in the world, with the biggest Logistics company in the world, you figure they would do research on Alberta winters. New facilities-no car plug ins for winter! 1st Duh!, Expect to drive a rear wheel light van with half worn all season tires! 2nd Duh! It gets dark in winter at 4:30pm. But we start delivery at 11:00am. 3rd Duh!. The level of ignorance is at is finest. Maybe do some research on the different seasons before you jump into a country with your pants down because that's exactly what happened. Sheer and utter assininity.

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement