Amazon DSP

Amazon DSP Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,905 reviews

friendly atmosphere

Could have better training core as I felt for myself I was very unsure for the first week or so and saw it in others that followed as well. Helpful and friendly staff made it nicer to work there.

Pros

Gave free gifts and lunches quite a bit before we would leave for deiveries.

Cons

Not enough time to take full lunch and breaks then finish workload at a decent time.

waste of time

took 2 weeks after I was hired to receive my training, and I wasn't even properly trained. I haven't even started working there and I already felt that the workplace is bad. The training was poorly maintained, I was told what am I even doing there when they were supposed to train me because clearly, I did not know what to do yet, instructions from the manager were always unclear, hard to communicate, and it's a stressful workplace.

Insights into Amazon DSP

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Not a good company to work for.

If you have no other choice, then you can work here while waiting for someone better, however, you won't be happy. They will ask you to do more than what you're paid for. No good benefits and they don't value you, they think of you as a robot.

Not appreciated and they give an unreasonable amount of packages each day so you can’t take breaks

They like to hire seasonal so they don’t have to pay anything extra. We were told to put in lunch and breaks on out time cards even if we didn’t take them. We had to be there early to do the inspection of our vehicle and we could not put our actual time that we arrived( we had to put 9.30 am on our time card) extremely cheap company with no perks or benefits.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no overtime or be if it’s or perks within the company

Fun workplace

Great people helpful training independently working always busy which I like Helpful when it comes to loading the trucks Super organized and it makes the job easier

stressfull

The more you worked the more you get marcels more than else DA , so there is no controll system how much you are suffere , this should be fixed .and generaly iy shoud be given same ammout comparison to the crew DA who you work with .

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Push you to help otheres

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement