Amazon DSP
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Amazon DSP

Amazon DSP Employee Review

Most mismanaged company

You would figure, being the richest man in the world, with the biggest Logistics company in the world, you figure they would do research on Alberta winters. New facilities-no car plug ins for winter! 1st Duh!, Expect to drive a rear wheel light van with half worn all season tires! 2nd Duh! It gets dark in winter at 4:30pm. But we start delivery at 11:00am. 3rd Duh!. The level of ignorance is at is finest. Maybe do some research on the different seasons before you jump into a country with your pants down because that's exactly what happened. Sheer and utter assininity.

Pros

Cons

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

What you expect

Hard work, good people, stressful, but overall what you expect to work for a big company at a warehouse. If you enjoy little to no socialization, and no customer service, with repetitive easy tasks, this job is right for you.

Productive and fun place

One of the best to work for if I am being honest. Just be sincere and serious. You will get to learn a lot believe me. Seniors are very helpful and encouraging

A fast paced place, you will eventually manage the stops, on snow days it's completely unreasonable, however there are rescues to help.

The staff and management is great, they're very supportive and understand you're human. The job is good too, very independent, hard to take a break and finish your orders, very stressful in the snow of Montreal, almost no parking anywhere with corrupt police roaming endlessly. I've had no issues with police yet but I've seen the unfortunate situations of others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon DSP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement