Amaya Express

Amaya Express Employee Reviews

It was great experience

Great place to work helping co-workers and manager felt awesome working for amaya . I have learned that when you work under great management you start loving your job.

Overall,it was good

For a start, it was a good experience but there were less growth opportunities for future. i gained good experience in my field and got many opportunities to prove myself.

Pros

Free food, and special discounts for family.

Cons

less growth opportunities

productive workplace

It is an indian restraurant. It provides with alot of indian snacks everyday. They serve quality oriented food and quality sservices to customers. Prices of food items are very reasonable.

Pros

free meals

A typical day at work

Workplace culture is appreciated Too much of work Management needs to focus on the benefit employees There should be a random review/Monitoring process for checking the employee satisfcation by the senior management

Pros

free dinners/lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Nice place to work, cooperative and new skills to learn, everything was wonderfull, hellping staff. I was new to this place but everyone helped me and encouraged me to make the things easier for me.

Didn't find personnel growth

good people and got to learn many things about the hospitality industry. good team member. develop management skill Leadership skills A good team player

Poor management,don't pay on time

They only hire foreign workers and immigrants,they don't hire Canadians.if they hire you ,you have to work free for 3 days ,they call it training period . Poor management they don't have any back ground in Hospitality.

Pros

Free lunch(vegetarian only)

Fun oriented atmosphere among the team

This job was a more of interaction with people. since, i am a people oriented person, i was best fit for that job. something that company should work on is, that their are lot of direction given to an individual was not an unanimous decision.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

management

A very customer oriented place and friendly team

Completing things to do list , learned to assist other employees and trained new employees , have a very positive and cordial relation with all the employees Hardest part of job is that there are very few chances of professional growth . Enjoyable part was to do all my work with passion and dedication.

Pros

Improved my interpersonal communication skills

Cons

Less chances of intellectual growth

Productive , proactive and a very friendly employee

Opened daily with things to do list before the serving time. I learned punctuality , gained confidence , and learned about diverse ethnic cultures. Managed the time properly ,provided rapid , accurate order taking and friendly customer service. Interacted closely with co workers from different backgrounds, maintained a very cordial environment and advised the management of any escalations. Less opportunities for professional growth . Really enjoyed the work environment , interaction with customers and loved doing my chores with passion and dedication.

Pros

Active and healthy customer interactions

Cons

Fewer opportunities for growth

Jobs at Amaya Express

See more jobs

fun workplace

a typical day at work included managing the front line staff and the team of chefs in the kitchen. Also, managing the outlet per the regulatory standards was key

Productive and Fun workplace, Cooperative management, excellent Food

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with many different people through out the day on the other hand the hardest part is managing the cash and inventory. we (three servers) at one time serve Freshly cooked Indian food with more than 10 dishes for lunch and dinner. Responsible and fun co workers and the management is very cooperative.

good food good workconditions

timings and time table are flexible. delicious and quality food free fro staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amaya Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • Amaya Express
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?