amaco

amaco Employee Reviews

Made money

Had a child on the way. Made money. Busy store. A lot of customers came in and out. Met a lot of people. In my feet the whole time. I liked the job. Had some personal issues.

Pros

Made money

Cons

manque de communication et de confiance.

Le souci est bien là, aucune communication inter service, chacun travaille de son côté. Ce qui entraîne aucune confiance inter service et de la direction.

It's a ok job.

The work is fairly easy and the people are nice to me. They do have a 100 years of being in operation and they offer you to train and learn other jobs when they come available.

Busy workplace

I liked it because it was a steadily busy job. The manager was great. They brought in extra help when it was truck day. The owners were always checking in and complimenting.

Pros

Management was great

Cons

Not really breaks if 1 person was therd

It was a good experience

What i can say i had good experience and now aa,have full knowledge of what am supposed to do. Sometimes you a get a client who is stubborn, but i have learnt how to handle them maturely.

Pros

No comment

Cons

No comment

Ambiente agradable de trabajo

Excelente ambiente agradable y amistoso personal comprensivo

Fun place to work

A gas station is always a fun place to work and meet new people in the community. it is not the safest job but nowadays it's hard to find one of those.

Pros

meeting people in the community

fast paced

i saw hundreds of customers a day i was my own manager most of the time i learned ow to stock and use 10 key

Pros

close to home

worst place to work

i didn't like working therethey treated their employees piece of dirt no severance pay when they laid us off

I got to meet alot of new people,I always had a smile on my face.If my school grades were not effected,i would not have left this job.

Requires an analytical decision maker

Self directed, financial analysis using compound decision making

manque de comunication

une journée normal ou il faut toujours changer de poste.Aucune possibilités d'évoluer.Manque de communication envers les employer.. Aucun aspect difficile de mon poste.Aucun aspect agréable de mon poste.

Pros

differents type de travail

Cons

pas d'évolution

Ask a question about working or interviewing at amaco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3