AM GROUP OF COMPANIES

AM GROUP OF COMPANIES Employee Reviews

Part of a Brotherhood

Great pay, ownership is right there on the other end of the phone if needed. Usually owners of companies are taking in the profits and out of country. Management and training are excellent in helping you succeed. Simple way to put it...”Leaders eat Last”

Pros

Fair treatment of employees, Ownership Cares

Cons

Work/Life balance at some times of the year

Good work, bad pay

Good people but they don't pay overtime and don't take safety very seriously. They have a lot of work year round but a lot of it is repairs on work done by their own roofers

You’re truly made to feel like part of the family

I look forward to going to work on a daily basis. You know it’s the right place when you have sick days left at the end of a year lol. From the training to the technology we are provided everything we need to do our job top notch.

Pros

Control your own schedule, top performers trips, monthly training seminars, catered lunches

Cons

Long hours, exhausting work, Mother Nature lol

Excellent place to work

AM Roofing Solutions is an amazing place to work. They are a group that looks out for their employees. Their wages and benefits are fare. I enjoy coming to work where the atmosphere is great and management is extremely understanding. Great to their employees.

Pros

Wages, Benefits, family ordiented, family picnics, bbqs. Constantly handing our prizes year round.

Cons

None for me

Great place to work for!

Best company by far that I’ve ever worked for. Very family oriented company. Every one looks out for one another, every one is willing to help one another if need be. All around best company to work for hands down! I’ve been with the company for about 10 years, started as labourer, knowing nothing about roofing. Progressed to shingler, then to a crew leader once was qualified with the knowledge and the responsibilities. Now my hard work has paid off and I’m in management. Possibilities are endless as we are a company that continues to grow with 5 locations.

Pros

Great people, great owners/management. Every one wants every body to advance.

Cons

No cons in my perspective

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AM GROUP OF COMPANIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.6Job security/advancement

AM GROUP OF COMPANIES Reviews by Location

• AM GROUP OF COMPANIES
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?