Always Best Care Senior Services Employee Reviews

Knowledgeable Staff and Easy-going environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FL17 April 2018
workplace culture was very diverse with people from all walks of life, each able to share their experiences with the company on a personal level, and make it a very welcoming company to work for.
Bad company to work for
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA22 March 2018
This is a Franchise business and varies immensely based on owner. Philadelphia franchise has very poor attitudes amongst office personnel, management and owner. Run fast from this one
Pros
Non
Cons
Poor management and owner doesnt care about business
I love working with elderly
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC19 February 2018
You can learn so much from the elderly love just sitting with them and just talk, cooking,clean,bath, doc app companionship on a daily basis outside walks
Productive & fun place to work.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN6 February 2018
You get as many hours as you want but to....but be sure you are able to work those hours......The key is to communicate and be ON TIME....You get breaks in between time just make sure you call if you are going to be late period.
Always best care
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SC3 February 2018
It would be a fun job but there’s just not enough hours to make any money. Unless you take two two hour shifts every day. Most of the time I would be done with my task within the hour.
Pros
Meeting new people and going to new places
Cons
Short hours
okay palce to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WA2 February 2018
The management was nice. I only met the owner. The jobs were all over the place. I would have to drive from Lakewood to graham for my first shift of 2 hours then drive from graham almost to gig harbor for the second 2 hour job. I made just enough to fill my tank for work and pay 2/3 of my bills. Pay is not worth the driving and limited patient time.
Work availablility
Care professional (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC15 December 2017
You have the opportunity to make more hours at your pace. The staff is very nice and considerate people. Always takeing in consideration that we a life outside of work.
Pros
Gift cards, free tickets
Cons
Health care
Great!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ10 December 2017
A great place to work and the clients were very kind and have great personality, very friendly. I Enjoyed working there, and I would've stayed if I could.
Not a great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WI11 November 2017
Lack of management and staff. They overwork you and never give you the hours that you want that work with your schedule. A lot of unhappy clients. I wanted to help people and be a part of a good company. I could not be a part of a company that was ran poorly. That did not appreciative their employees.
Pros
Good pay and always had hours
Great PEople
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA7 November 2017
The Staff at Always Best Care were great to worrk with and had your best interests at heart. I ner felt awkward or unwanted when i went into the office.
Family friendly professionals
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC1 November 2017
To work for this company is a honor. The care from the owners is the best of them all. Their hearts are filled with love and compassion for their caregivers and clients. Great place to work and great people to work for
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Pay
Fine
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE30 October 2017
They didn't have enough clients to offer me hours. I would wait weeks for a call telling me that they found an assignment for me, but that never happened.
Productive workplace
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC11 September 2017
The management is great, I learn a lot about Alzheimer's disease patients, and I enjoy communicating with my client. The hardest part of my job is getting the patient in the shower.
Pros
Some goodies every now and then.
Benefits
working for Always Best Care Senior Service
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA24 August 2017
A typical day at work consisted of caring for a client by helping him or her with personal hygiene. Then making sure he or she has eaten breakfast or dinner. I would do light housekeeping and make sure client takes his or her medications. I learned that one has to be patient while working with the elderly. Sometimes clients make it a bit hard because they are not use to a certain person coming into their home. There was no hard part to being a caregiver. You come in and do what needs to be done and be respectful even if the client may be a little challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing that smile on a clients face because they have accepted you into there home or just being able to talk to a client. That to me means alot
my work experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grafton, OH14 August 2017
this is absolutely thee worse place i have ever worked for. the staff is rude and they do not care about clients at all. all they care about is the money they make off of the clients. you report problems and nothing gets done. if you report a problem all eyes are on you as if you are the bad guy. they do not write out proper checks for employees. they steal every dime and penny they can. you complain about check being short and all of a sudden they paperwork you had in verifying hours and lost. its just a gross place to work for.
Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC14 August 2017
It is a very nice company to work for, they have good co workers, they go above and beyond to help their employees, they always answer your questions.
Pros
Gloves
Cons
Health insurance
Wonder place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC24 July 2017
its a really great place to work and love helping client in the need.I also, love traveling different places and the money is decent as well and i love getting paid every week.
Wonderful Job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA6 July 2017
I been here for 2 years and I love what I do helping elders feel good about there selves.I love seeing them smile everyday when I come to work.I see myself growing here.
Pros
Free trips
Cons
No health benefits
work week
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AL27 June 2017
Work day included , providing personal care needs such as bathing, grooming and med reminders. Light housekeeping can also be a daily task. management is great here
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
could pay a dollar more
im glad that im meeting new people every day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CA23 June 2017
I've learned that having a good communication skills will build a good customer relationship between a worker and a customer, and you need to have a lots of patient and dedications to perform a good task so well.