Altruck International

Altruck International Management reviews

Clear

Good people struggling with low pay

It is a decent place to work if money and advancement is not a priority. Management is ok but hands seemed tied by owners when it comes to pay. They have lost good people because of unwillingness to pay more.

Awful

Absolutely no communication between management, zero training, employees are harassed on the regular by the service manager- to the point of yelling, swearing and name-calling. Absolutely toxic.

Its Okay

A typical day your busy theirs always something that needs done,work place culture for most everyone gets along,yeah there is always that one who thinks he funny..hes not Management I cant speak for other locations but yeah my boss is alright. Problems your un-noticed,opportunities maybe for some not for others,Pay.. yeah! its hard to get ahead.

Manager

Very inexperienced management Don't take the time to view the work environment from an employee perspective Pay is unacceptable They feel that everyone is "replaceable"

Great workplace and fast paced

I have worked with this company for over 6 years and have enjoyed thoroughly. Compared to other employers they are genuinely concerned about both staff and customers.

Pros

co-workers & benefits

Cons

expectations at times are high

Fast paced job. Great people to work with.

Lots of advancement opportunities and training available. Always something new to learn and keep you interested. Management is very understanding about personal issues if time is needed off, they care on a personal level. Coworkers are great and you’ll feel like your part of the big Altruck family. It’s a fast paced environment that you’ll need a positive attitude to keep up with.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Occasional work overload

Don't be fooled

The guys in the shop are a great bunch. But the management is terrible. They try to bully and if you stand up for yourself your gonna have issues. They have lost a number of really good mechanics to very poor management desicions

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Bad managers

Excellent Atmosphere

The staff was easy to get along with and caring people. The best part would have to be that in most big companies you never see the CEOs or management but they made sure to come by often to ask how you are doing.

Dont waste your time

Youll get treated like a second class citizen. If you want to start a new career in this line of business, find a reputable dealer or shop to work at.

Pros

Cant think of any

Cons

Poor management

A constant dumping of garbage

A bad place to work. You never know what changes they will come up with next. They bring you down to their level and beat you because they have more experience at stupidity.

Pros

Cons

Ever changing policies

Jobs at Altruck International

See more jobs

too much turn over of employees

poor management, poor paying, poor benefits. nothing ever seems to improve. too many conflict of interests. nobody ever trys to make it better. noisy and very fumy sometimes. poor paying overall. very hard to get ahead there. i have nothing good to say about this company .

Pros

Cons

hours

A great place to learn and develop your skills in a fun environment!

A large portion of my day is spent answering the phones and dealing with customer inquiries. Every day is a little different though, which is awesome! I started with the company fresh out of school and they gave me a position that allowed me to grow/develop a new and diverse skill set. Since starting with Altruck I have been able to assist the accounting department, payroll, service department and the parts department. Reception is right in the heart of everything and touches on almost all aspects of the business. I get to meet and talk to new people all the time! Every day there is a new and interesting challenge. A new opportunity to learn. The management team and fellow employees are always willing to lend a helping hand and take the time to teach me more. I have learned so much already about accounting and the trucking industry as a whole. I have had the opportunity to work out of multiple locations and met so many fellow employees. Each day is a rewarding experience.

Pros

A management team that works with employees, not above them.

Cons

There is a bit of a drive to get to the office

Productive and fun work place

Answering phones is my main job during the day and answering walk in customers questions, helping customers is the best part of my day. The rest of my day is taken up with odd jobs and helping out the accounting department. My co-workers and the management team here at Altruck are wonderful. I left a company I had worked 15 years for, to come to Altruck and have never once looked back. From the day I started I felt at home with the Altruck family. I have learned that I actually enjoy accounting , even though I was not that into math in school.

Pros

treat days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altruck International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement