Altruck International

Altruck International Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Good company

Company is good to work for. Pay is reasonable and benefits are decent. The position is entry level and can get a bit boring, but is a good one for those looking for a first office job.

Good people struggling with low pay

It is a decent place to work if money and advancement is not a priority. Management is ok but hands seemed tied by owners when it comes to pay. They have lost good people because of unwillingness to pay more.

Fast paced job. Great people to work with.

Lots of advancement opportunities and training available. Always something new to learn and keep you interested. Management is very understanding about personal issues if time is needed off, they care on a personal level. Coworkers are great and you’ll feel like your part of the big Altruck family. It’s a fast paced environment that you’ll need a positive attitude to keep up with.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Occasional work overload

Dont waste your time

Youll get treated like a second class citizen. If you want to start a new career in this line of business, find a reputable dealer or shop to work at.

Pros

Cant think of any

Cons

Poor management

Together we grow

I started as a rental clerk 27 years ago, moved to Service Admin, Receptionist, Accounts Payable, and now my current position as Sales Admin for the past 18 years. I like that the company was willing to have confidence to move me around where I was needed or where I wanted to try my skills. I always explain my time with Altruck as "give and take," we work well together and they have helped me through a few trying times in my life. and I am sure I have helped them through the years...more than once :-) I have made many friends through fellow employees and customers that I will cherish forever.

Pros

BBQ's Lunches, Banana Bread.... LOL

Cons

The drive on the 403 SUCKS sometimes.

good place to start your training

If you want to get started in the heavy duty parts business, this is a good place to start by reading line sets and getting basic knowledge of truck components and how they work together.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

managment

Great and fun place to work at !

This company is continually growing and looking for ways to improve in all areas of business. Good culture, very friendly and inclusive work environment.

Pros

Positive work environment, understandable/accomodating managers, good-work life balance depending on the role, development and growth opportunities

Jobs at Altruck International