Altis Recruitment

Altis Recruitment Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Kind, Collaborative and Respective Company

Altis will not only find you work fast, Altis will find you work in your area and in your skill sets. This is the first temp company where I had a job in less than two weeks and I didn't have to keep checking in for work by phone like other temp companies.

Pros

Suitable work, not ageist, quick replies to emails and calls

Cons

Days off can be interrupted by requests to fill in somewhere

Productive and Fun workplace

Altis gives a lot of importance to training and grooming you to be the face representing Altis. Workplace culture is a little clannish. Management has an open-door policy and is easily approachable, however, the hours are long and it's super fast-paced.

Pros

Excellent Location, Few People are warm and welcoming. CEO is excellent.

Cons

Long Hours, Clanish mentality, No diversity

Collaborative work environment where everyone brings their A game!

Altis Recruitment has been such a rewarding place to work. They really make sure that you are set up for success and truly encourage a collaborative work environment.

Pros

Flex hours, Specialized recruiters

Nice place to work

I enjoyed working with AltisHR. They helped me to find a job placement very quickly . The AltisHR account manager was very professional and supportive. During my interview, the recruiter explained to me the process they go through and sat down to know me and what I was looking for in a job. I got a job in a company where I was able to learn new skills and I felt valued as a temporary employee. .

Reasonable work

Hi not too many changes to move up into the company. But nice environment. Pay reasonable. Same duties over and over. No change at all . But in overall nice place to work for.

Productive and fun workplace, loved working there.

Productive and fun workplace, loved working there. Fast paced, sociable colleagues, structured management, approachable managers. Really enjoyed interacting with clients. High level of customer service, client focused. Care about their employees.

Office Temp

There are always pros and cons to working for a temp agency. Unfortunately, my skill set offered only entry level positions. I worked for one company where, for the most part was ignored by much of the millennial staff. I then had a position that was a better fit, where I was able to learn new skills and where I felt valued as a temporary employee. This is the nature of temping. The rate of pay is good but I have not worked for this agency very much thus far.

Pros

Pay is above minimum wage

Cons

Some of the jobs involve menial tasks (based on skill level)

Perfect

Altis HR recruitment will work hard to get you a fare and suitable position in environment where you will succeed and prosper, if you put in the effort and professionalism.

AltisHR has a great team environment

Overall, AltisHR was a fantastic place to work. The role of running a 360 desk required you to have a structured day, but this does teach you good habits that you will carry with you into future roles!

Exercise in Frustration

I am a highly qualified, computer literate and skilled office worker with years of experience. I was told that I performed "amazingly" on all the tests that I completed online (which took three hours). I have applied to many postings online, as instructed by the agents. It's been over 4 months and I haven't been selected for a single temp or contract assignment. And no, I am not horribly disfigured or otherwise unsuitable to work in a professional setting. BIG WASTE OF TIME

Not much room for growth.

Nice people, not a long term role. Not much training and its a clique-y work environment. If you don't conform they will get rid of you. It's a sorority there and here are barely any minorities.

Pros

Cons

long hours, mean people

It was a training given by Altis HR to newcomers to Canada as a tribute to 150th year.

Working in Altis HR was really beneficial as it has a professional as well as a friendly environment. The employees were very helpful and supportive and I learned about how a staffing agency works and also got the oppurtunity to shadow the interviews.

Pros

great working environment

Cons

far from home

Good place to start

Good agency to start your career with and it's not bad to get your foot in the door. The pro is that they're professional to get the job in your field as the temp worker. The con the pay s

Pros

Agents are helpful

Cons

Pay scale is minimum wage

Altis offers a variety of job opportunities

At each new job I learn new programs, methods of operation, and new skills. I love the variety of people that I can work with and working temp offers various cultures to work in. Take your pick.

Pros

If I don't like the job or culture I can move to something esle.

Cons

No security.

Great company, easy to work with

My experience with Altis was great. My rep was open-minded and easy to talk to. Payments have always been on-time and accurate. Looking forward to my next contract with Altis.

Pros

Easy to work with them

Cons

Takes time to get another contract, but this is the nature of contract based employment.

Great staff, caring individuals, and wonderful place to find work.

I have tried to go through other staffing agencies in the past, but none of them showed the amount of personal care and determination to find me a job placement like AltisHR. Thank you for all of your help.

Pros

Great people

Benefits

Very professional staff who are always available to assist

I have had a very pleasant experience with altisHR, from my very first meeting, the staff have been very professional and are quick at responding whenever I have enquiries. They helped me land a contract job very quickly and am very grateful!

Pros

Professional, committed to my success, fast and efficient responses

Amazing company

I love working for altishr! I have never felt so appreciated for the work I do and I'll be honest it becomes addicting very quickly! This company makes their employees feel loved and want to be better!

Amazing Company, Great Placements

I absolutely enjoyed working with altisHR to find a job placement. I had just begun my employment search again, and I was pleasantly surprised when altis reached out. When the called me we had a nice discussion where I felt they really tried to get to know me and what I was looking for not just my resume. The interview was only a few days later and they were extremely accommodating when it cam to my schedule as I was currently working. Their office location is great right downtown by the Eaton Center which is great transit wise. Office decor was modern and very welcoming. The receptionist was extremely welcoming, letting me know where the restroom was, and kept me updated on how much longer I had to wait. I only had to wait a little bit but I also came in 15 minutes early just in case. When I finally go to my interview they explained to me the process they go through and really sat down to know me and what I was looking for in a job. We also went through my resume step by step to go through everything I had learned in each position to really gauge the skills and experience I had. Finishing up the interview they let me know of a possible position near my location and even walked me through their office to meet their colleagues who would keep my name on their radar for any positions that would come up. For the position they had informed me of they explained where it was located, the pay, the particulars of the job, if it were temp, perm, or temp to perm and if I decided I wanted to be considered what steps would be taken. I did not have a single question as -

Pros

Environment, Staff, The process

Cons

More clarity in the time sheet process, The website says that it needs to be faxed and you need to obtain you supervisors approval, When all you have to do is submit it online and its automatically sent to your supervisor

Great agency with helpful resources and wonderful support

Before working with Altis HR, I had applied for many other temp agencies and felt mostly ignored by them. They would send an automated email confirming my account and then would irregularly send me job opportunities, sometimes with weeks between these offers. Even when I did receive the emails, most of the jobs that were offered did not suit my wants and needs nor my experience and qualifications. Altis HR was different. Within a week of applying online, I received a phone call asking me to come into their offices for an interview so that they could ask me, in person, what kind of work I was seeking. I met with a rep and had a very pleasant, easy-going interview. At the end of the meeting, the rep mentioned a position in a company that might suit me that another rep within Altis was recruiting for. I was directed to this second consultant, we had a brief chat about the position (which suited me down to the ground), and by the next week I was working with the company (after an interview with them). This is not a review of that firm so I will not speak extensively about it, though I will mention that I immediately fit right into this wonderful new working environment with a job I loved, and this would not have been possible without the help of Altis HR. Last week I was offered a full-time position with this company after a year of temping there, and all through that time, I cannot express how wonderful and supportive Altis HR were. I had constant communication with my rep and felt like I could approach her or anyone else in the company any time if I had any issues. I -

Pros

Friendly staff, easy process, great support, informative newsletters

Cons

Unclear on benefits (though that was probably my fault for not asking or reading up on them!)

Very

On a typical day, first thing in the morning I would review my inbox emails and check for any voice messages. Midday, I than go over my Outlook tasks lists to clear the important priorities. During the day I would ask my colleagues what their working on to see if it has any effect on my work, and offer any assistance if needed. Near the middle end of the day I sort out any problems and return calls. Last I would prepare my work for the next business day.

Pros

forty-five minute lunch

Cons

Not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altis Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement