Altis Recruitment

Altis Recruitment Employee Reviews

Kind, Collaborative and Respective Company

Altis will not only find you work fast, Altis will find you work in your area and in your skill sets. This is the first temp company where I had a job in less than two weeks and I didn't have to keep checking in for work by phone like other temp companies.

Pros

Suitable work, not ageist, quick replies to emails and calls

Cons

Days off can be interrupted by requests to fill in somewhere

Excellent Company to work with

I was placed on assignment by ALTIS to provide temporary Screening services with a Major Drug Retail Chain during their Public Programme.Overall, the communications with ALTIS was excellent and the Pharmacy teams I worked with were highly professional and we had a unique-synergy. I was able to work with confidence knowing that my co-workers were equally professional while on assignment!If you are looking to work hard and be available for placements, they will be more than accommodating of your work/life balance!

Pros

Professional Service - you can choose to accept or decline a placement!

Cons

The assignment(s) was sadly, not long enough (no fault of ALTIS)

Supportive and Professional

Is not it nice to be found?! In my case, being found by Altis Recruitment was a wonderful happening in the period of my job search. They were amazing in finding me and presenting me to the client. They really put themselves in my shoes and the Client's shoes at the same time. I am 100% happy with their services and recommend them to all project management professionals.

Certainly NOT a community leader

This company is nothing more than a cash grab. I would not recommend this company for anything as they are very clear in the fact that they only care about money and profits and have a total disregard for the rights and freedoms of Canadians. If this is any indication of how they treat people as a whole, I’d rather be unemployed.

Pros

Cons

No integrity

Productive and Fun workplace

Altis gives a lot of importance to training and grooming you to be the face representing Altis. Workplace culture is a little clannish. Management has an open-door policy and is easily approachable, however, the hours are long and it's super fast-paced.

Pros

Excellent Location, Few People are warm and welcoming. CEO is excellent.

Cons

Long Hours, Clanish mentality, No diversity

Collaborative work environment where everyone brings their A game!

Altis Recruitment has been such a rewarding place to work. They really make sure that you are set up for success and truly encourage a collaborative work environment.

Pros

Flex hours, Specialized recruiters

Temp agency

It is exactly how you would suspect. Temp agency, paid well, but most job locations were out of the area I was able to work. The jobs I did have were very well paying, and lasted a decent amount of time.

Reality did not match the opportunity presented

This position was not a fit for me. I was told while interviewing that they had an intensive training program and were looking for innovative creative people to grow the department. This was simply not true. If you desire to make a difference and give people opportunities, this is not the place to do it. Focus is solely on outdated metrics and appearances above actual quality.

Nice place to work

I enjoyed working with AltisHR. They helped me to find a job placement very quickly . The AltisHR account manager was very professional and supportive. During my interview, the recruiter explained to me the process they go through and sat down to know me and what I was looking for in a job. I got a job in a company where I was able to learn new skills and I felt valued as a temporary employee. .

Great opportunity for the right fit

Altis / Excel is about company culture. If you are a good fit with the team you will go far. Work hard and express your interest in advancing your career through specific opportunities. Currently there are layoffs due to Covid 19 but many of us will be back.

Excellent for Seasonal Work between finding a Permanent position

Typical day would be making outbound calls to customers in a call centre. Hardest part of the job was getting people to donate money to the charity after Christmas. Most enjoyable were the training sessions for a new charity. More suitable for candidates who are semi-retired.

altis is at nice people stafiing

i work whit altis in the ummer time is very friemdly people and much cultural & have very repectfull for each other tha matter religion color the company is at competiitive than another working before

Reasonable work

Hi not too many changes to move up into the company. But nice environment. Pay reasonable. Same duties over and over. No change at all . But in overall nice place to work for.

Work in Toronto not Vancouver

Very poor negative management style in the west. Would see coworkers be extremely anxious around manager who lacked empathy and training. She hadn't been in the role in over 20 years.

Productive and fun workplace, loved working there.

Productive and fun workplace, loved working there. Fast paced, sociable colleagues, structured management, approachable managers. Really enjoyed interacting with clients. High level of customer service, client focused. Care about their employees.

Altis was able to provide me continuous employment as an indigenous person.

As an indigenous person with the ability to pass the Reliability, Protected A and B, and Secrete background check I was able to work a long time for them.

Pros

If you have the background check, you can have continuous employment.

Cons

Low pay, and constant change in their agents.

Office Temp

There are always pros and cons to working for a temp agency. Unfortunately, my skill set offered only entry level positions. I worked for one company where, for the most part was ignored by much of the millennial staff. I then had a position that was a better fit, where I was able to learn new skills and where I felt valued as a temporary employee. This is the nature of temping. The rate of pay is good but I have not worked for this agency very much thus far.

Pros

Pay is above minimum wage

Cons

Some of the jobs involve menial tasks (based on skill level)

altisHR got me working quickly

With my original assignment at UBC turning into an extended contract with UBC, via UBC Hiring Solutions. Thank you altisHR. Great communication and assistance from staff at altisHR Vancouver.

Pros

Great placement at UBC.

Some Coworkers are Meh

For temp jobs this isn't a bad place. Some coworkers are not up to par, wearing the same shirt three days in a row and not doing a good job. Other coworkers were good people.

Perfect

Altis HR recruitment will work hard to get you a fare and suitable position in environment where you will succeed and prosper, if you put in the effort and professionalism.

Driven, motivated and fun

Having worked for this company for almost a decade, what first comes to mind is family. There is a different feeling you get when working or doing business with this team. The environment welcomes you with modern, updated offices with beautiful art work and the smiling faces of employees who love what they do. A perfect blend of challenging work and silly fun along the way. Professionals working together towards achieving outstanding results. To clients, we offer an unforgettable experience and connect with people authentically. On a personal level, you will find opportunities for growth and leadership among an innovative company. Not to mention the ability to to work with a top notch technology system. The culture at Altis Professional is what many strive for: Motivated, enthusiastic and positive teams work together in their passion towards staffing. The best part of the job is the constant opportunities to better yourself while learning and the people you work with. The management team is open and approachable and are the best mentors you could ask for. I feel privileged to be a part of something so great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altis Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement