Alsco Employee Review

Alsco Corporate Lacks Loyalty
Manager (Former Employee) –  Alberta2 July 2014
Management at the corporate level have lost touch with their senior managers. People generate these numbers they're chasing but the worker is still but a commodity. They handcuff senior managers in areas of budget forcing labour decisions to stay on track while short handed. GM's make the real money while golfing and senior managers get nothing. There is no incentive to move up within the company, no loyalty. If one could only make decisions upward and you had the ability to also fire upward, you could change the culture within Canada. The Regional Mgr. needs work!

I would not work for this company & I'm thankful I got out when I still had a life.
Pros
Some good people, pension
Cons
poor wages for production staff, unprofessional, RSR's need better corporate sales training.

Other Alsco Employee Reviews

mauvaise expérience de milieu de travail
ancien livreur (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC20 January 2019
Clientèle furieuse causé par retard ans livraison et la surfacturation.

ne paye pas le salaire tel que convenu.

dénigrement et harcèlement utilisé par la direction

pas de formation

très mauvais climat de travail

Camion en mauvaise état mécanique et négligé
environnement poussiéreux , pas propre.
Pros
entraide entre livreurs
Cons
laissé a soi-même pas de Coaching
Dont waste your time
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC4 January 2019
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT apply to work at alsco. Managers bully employees, use scare tactics to get what they want. If you stand up for yourself they'll target you. Save yourself some stress and work elsewhere.
Pros
Some good people, easy job
Cons
Horrible management, unprofessional management, low wages for amount of work expected, benefits take an insanely long time to start.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alsco. Our community is ready to answer.