Alsco

Alsco Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
As a person that wears many hats my day usually flies by. Since I am the receptionist, payroll coordinator, accounts payable clerk, and back up for customer service I need to be able to be very organized and prioritize my tasks each day. Some times it is difficult to stay on task with the distraction of the telephones, but I am someone that can refocus to the task on hand with ease. Each day comes with its own challenges and hurdles to get over.

In an office environment there is always some degree of office politics, but the team I work with work well with each other. Great sense of humour within our office and makes it easy to get along.

Since I work for an international company we have service operating policies that includes segregation of duties and we are not able to really fill in for someone when they are off. The office manager is the only one that can do this, and my job is difficult when I return from vacation as I usually have things to clean up due to the fact she does not pay attention to detail the same way I do.

I enjoy the majority of my tasks, except that when I was asked to take on the responsibilities of reception duties with no increase in pay. There were cut backs in the office with eliminating the receptionist the duties were not divided equally with in the office.
Pros
Benefit and Pension Packages
Cons
Work Hours/Commute