Alpine Ski Club Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
fun
Ski Instructor (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON24 March 2018
I had to drive 2 hours every weekend to get there. I worked with people of all ages and different levels of skill. I taught a different lesson to each person as it was needed to be personalized to allow me to improve them.
Inclusive environment
Ski Racing Coach (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON25 September 2017
Alpine values a close community within the ski club, all staff are very welcoming. Management is very professional with very knowledgable staff with great experience.
Gate judge
race official (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON22 November 2016
Was given the responsibility to judge and officiate an assortment of winter sport races such a slalom skiing and snowboard cross. I also officiated races such as the FIS. This experience taught me how to function under pressure and gave me the chance to show and increase my integrity and sportsmanship.
By far the best private resort to work at
Snow Pro Ski & Snowboard Instructor (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON3 September 2015
Never a dull moment here at alpine ski club, fun and exciting place to work and gain work experience and very rewarding seeing your student compete against themselves to the best of their ability
Pros
Permitted to Ski and Snowboard for free anytime during the winter
Very Enthusiastic Staff
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Blue Mountains, ON6 May 2015
The staff at Alpine Ski Club is excellent and has to be the biggest benefit. I had a very fun time working there and would do it again if I could. I loved volunteering and hanging out with some of the coolest people. The kids are excellent, along with the very nice parents.